free too short

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
FREE TOO SHORT!!!!
27th August, 2009 - Posted by Rapbay - 9 Comments

Las Vegas police reported the arrest of rapper Todd Shaw aka Too Short early this morning 8/27/2009. The Oakland native was arrested for a DUI, possession of marijuana, speeding & exhibition of power (burning rubber or 23109). We want to believe Short was trying to kick off a sideshow or simply drinkin’, smokin’ and getting’ Hyphy. Or maybe was even targeted by Las Vegas Police for being the Pimp that he is. But we think he was more than likely enjoying the Vegas life and trying to get home from a long night of fun. What do you think?

We don’t know what happened. But what we do know is, this is the second time he has been arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas and the second time in three months. In fact back in 1991 Too Short was involved with a head on collision causing a womans death in which Too Short was legally drunk and is still paying the 1 million dollar judgment. We think it’s time for Short Dog to come back to the Town, quit drinking and just smoke some Grand Daddy purple or some OG Kush.! Police are still holding him in a Las Vegas jail.

this is the second time he has been arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas and the second time in three months. In fact back in 1991 Too Short was involved with a head on collision causing a womans death in which Too Short was legally drunk and is still paying the 1 million dollar judgment.[/QUOTE said:
I LIKE HOW NO ONE MENTIONED THIS BEING FUCKED UP..
BET YOU WOULD IF IT WAS YOUR MOM..

May 8, 2008
^^^^ Yeah, I didn't see that since I didn't really care for Too $hort and article was old

good eyes

2 of my friends lost their parents, & younger siblings to some bullshit like this years back

I HEAR YOU.. IT WASN'T A JAB AT ANYONE REALLY..
JUST A POINT.. BRINGS TO MIND THIS BIG ASS MICHAEL JACKSON DEAL..
YEAH I LIKE SOME OF HIS SONGS.. BUT TO GLORIFY HIM AND DO HALF THE SHIT
THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING NOW THAT HE'S DEAD IN HIS MEMORY IS STUPID..
DID EVERYONE FORGET HE WAS BUTT FUCKIN LIL BOYS..??
SEE WHAT I MEAN..?? ITS JUST SAD.. REAL SAD.. THAT PEOPLE CAN LET THINGS GO..
BUT ANYWAY..
JUST ANOTHER THOUGHT..~!!