FREE MUSIK DOWNLOAD: BEST OF SKARFACE aka ANGE: hosted by TONY MONTANA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
"The Best of....Skarface aka Ange" is a continuous 60 min. mix of Ange's most mermerable hits hosted by the infamous Tony Montana. It has some of Skarface's countless apperances from various albums, compilations, and exclusive tracks.

This is available as a free download thanks to Sadclown exclusively distributed by www.n-ridaz.com, if you paid for this muSIK you got jacked. You can listen to indivdual tracks on www.n-ridaz.com or download the full version [60 min blended mixtape].

THIS MIXTAPE IS FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE, BURN IT AND SHARE THE WEALTH

you can hit up our Downloads section @ www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com or www.N-RIDAZ.com 2 download it.

MORE INFO

Apr 26, 2002
lol....

thats cuz we found some fool in the valley bootleggin our last mixtape....he was sellin them for 6 bones a pop.... :dead:

--We are offering this as a FREE download 2 all our supporters, our way of giving them something extra. if you get this and bootlegg it, hopefully they will find our website and see the post....go back and claim there money!

we aint trippin

Apr 26, 2002
lol....The Ruff and Crazy Years still got like 3 songs 2 be completed....ange just got locked up, so it wont be finished till later this summer....

-thatz a deal rite there tho....$3, you can barely get a mixtape in NY for that price.....

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah but... I was talking about the ghetto.

Oh and for what it's worth, I picked up a copy of that "Master and Commander" movie about two weeks ago at 8 bucks even.

The point that you're trying to make is cool, but try not to talk out of your ass while doing so. There are one or two kids from NY on here ya know.

Apr 26, 2002
lol...u think im bad mouthing NY....man i was loving it when i was out there....i got nothing but love for NY, i was staying in the bronx with my homies this last summer....when i was out that way i picked up like 4-5 dvd's for $5 each....

as 4 the rent issue....SF is has been the highest price per apartment in the U.S....NY and SF are hand in hand every year....in the ghetto or not, any spot in SF--one bed room studio flat $1500 >> basements and garages with no windows going for 1g. >> the lucky people got in rent control in the early '90's--where i was staying @ in the bronx, rent was 1g 4 a flat and they had just moved in.