FREE METRO RINGTONES???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
anybody know where to get free metro ringtones... I had like 10 bucks on my metro account and they chargin like 3 bucks a ringtone.. fuck that... i know this topic may have been discussed but i did a search and didnt really find any answers... so any help would be appreciated...... peace

Feb 15, 2003
keep tryin, mine did that at first too, but I ended up dl'ing hella ringtones.
word? yeah good lookin out cuz i just paid 10 bucks and all i got is 4myself by mac dre and dubee and ambitionz az a ridah by pac wit no words just the beat soundin like some dude played it on broken piano in his basement.....

im'a keep tryin cuz I need some more

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
if you got a memory card check the link in the sig.start from the last page for the most recent that are still up an workin

Nov 21, 2007
I had my motorokr stolen from my car, so i bought a red samsung R410 and i fuckin regret it. Cant download shit, has metroweb and @metro but u can't save nothing. Im sellin it to buy another motorokr

P.S. I go to phonezoo.com, you can upload songs and pictures from ur comp and download em to your phone..