Free Messy Marv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I meant to post this the other day too. It sucks cuz it sounded like he was calming down on the dope quite a bit

May 31, 2006
even tho there are drugs in there, prison will get him to sober him up i think.. maybe he will drop some more dope shit again. the reason Chow Time and Elegant Project slapped is cuz he was fresh outta jail when he recorded those. after those he started rappin hella tired!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
even tho there are drugs in there, prison will get him to sober him up i think.. maybe he will drop some more dope shit again. the reason Chow Time and Elegant Project slapped is cuz he was fresh outta jail when he recorded those. after those he started rappin hella tired!
For his sake I hope comes down off the dope, but we phena see

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Mess went out like a true crackhead, he had the pipe in his pocket as he pulled a 211. Now he has to Pc up when he hits the Penn, He got them Crest Niggas looking for him and J-Diggs can make thing happen wherever Marv lands. Where is mozzy now to help the boy boy bail out.

Feb 1, 2018
Life has hit rock bottom for Mess. Its time to go Gospel......... Methodist Marv???
He in fact is going Gospel. He's changing his name and dropping a six song EP.

The album is called Messiah Marvin – The Millennium EP.

Here's the tracklist

1. The Miracle (feat. J-Diggs)
2. From the Crack to the Stack (of Bibles)
3. Draped Up and Christened
4. What You Know Bout Jesus
5. What You Know Bout Jesus Pt 2
6. God Izreal