Free Joe Blow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah you do the crime u better prepare 2 do the time that's his fault for not being on deck for that funky stuff but trust me aint nobody losin sleep over it.. And I agree I doubt he would even admit to being short on funds to his fans let alone ask for help.. I would hope it be a pride issue for him.. He would lose a lot of credibility to be rappin that get money/havin thangs/ wit th shit persona and be stuck trying to piece bail $$... I was hoping to find out what happened not throw a pity party

Nov 3, 2006
Free Joe Blow? If you don't know what happened, how can you actually say that he should be free...??

His sister posted on his insta gram today that he's locked up and needs fan supports right now!!! Idk what happened, hopefully someone can shed some light! If u really fucc wit dude keep him in yo prayers.. Drop some money on his bail or something.. I refuse 2 let the system rob us of the most talented individuals we got right now!! #checkarealniggaouttho free Joe Blow fucc the police the Feds N the state

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the verse on 'code of the mob' on blows new album is why this nigga is one of the dopest in the bay right now.

its not that its the most perfect lyrical riddle god scripture manifesto laid on a rap beat, and its definitely not time for you to quote a verse from another MC, save it. it's just the fact that he kinda styled on niggas simplisticly. everyone else was doing their normal rap verse thing and he came with a small concept. just doing something different with your verse like that to style on them is the mark of a dope mc.

"Im gettin paid while these niggas just pay
And these niggas getting played, & i just dont play
while these niggas get gamed, I guess i just got game
All these bitches say he changed? well i just got change
caked up, while you cake up with a broke bitch
i just leave a bitch broke, cuz i got that dope dick
shit she say my dick dope, bitches trippin on you
im taking trips on a bitch, now aint that a bitch for you
i start shooting, niggas run, you run when niggas shoot
you let a nigga fuck you up? well i'm fucking up niggas
when they say you up and coming, im just coming up nigga
niggas dont come around, around here i'm the nigga
niggas got it backwards"

check a real nigga out tho coulda been a lil better to be honest it cant match up to you should be paying me, i dont think any album he drops ever will. its what music nerds call 'the sophmore curse' but it does have some noteable songs and verses that ill give him props for penning

hopefully he gets out so he can get in the studio and shadowbox hard enough to maybe equal his first album, if not just make something dope from start to finish with no features, cuz his best songs are always solos.

only people i think meshed with him well on songs is lox and street knowledge but thats IMO

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
check a real nigga out tho coulda been a lil better to be honest it cant match up to you should be paying me, i dont think any album he drops ever will. its what music nerds call 'the sophmore curse' but it does have some noteable songs and verses that ill give him props for penning
so he been in a sophmore slump for 7 albums now? lol

Props: ParadoxMRR

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so he been in a sophmore slump for 7 albums now? lol
not necessarily a slump, the shit he puts out is dope in its own right, i just think day 1 blow fans hope and expect it to meet or be as good as YSBPM and it never really is.

also i think the only honest albums since you should be paying me is check a real nigga out tho and fishscale blow, if you were to take both albums and put them together i think you cant deny thats an 'album' but its not a solo so it dosent count really IMO in this discussion

but then again id consider intl blow a album but it was caled a 'fixtape' on the cover
so maybe not
maybe real recognize real. but all these albums were mixtapes by his account

so to be fair hes only put out 2 solo albums

Last edited: