FREE (insert bay rapper name here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2004
Theres allways alot of threads bout "FREE so&so"
So here go a chance to make a vital thread bout ya favorite Bay rappers who doin time.Include mailing address for fans and any other info.

ps
Dont forget bout ya folkz that down,write em a letter,accept they calls and drop a dub on they books

Who gon?

Sky Balla
NumbSkull
Psd
Dubee
taj

feel free to add on
:siccness:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
What I dont understand is why should we free these individuals when they clearly committed crimes..

If you favorite rapper was in jail for beating up yo sister...or for carrying the gun that killed your son...or for possession of the pills your mama is turning tricks for..would you still be saying FREE SO&SO ?

May 2, 2002
You do the crime, you do the time.

Rappers aren't exempt from that.

If you were WRONGFULLY CONVICTED of somethin', then FREE SO-AND-SO would be applicable. Otherwise, it really isn't.

Jul 25, 2004
Its not to say "free----"

(if u take a fed chance and shit go bad,u gotta sit down)

but thats not the point of this...

point is to consolidate all these threads or at least give everyone a vital thread to chek in on sumeone who down...and give fans a chance to reach out to bay artists who might like to get sum fan mail or at least feel like they aint forgotten.

on that note
FREE EDDY LEPP
google it...he need 2 b released bcuz of unjust prossecution not cuz he move brikz and get caught w thumperz

:siccness:

i feel ya tho needlez

Jul 25, 2004
on sum real shit tho,

i kno alot of people who dun sum pretty out there shit to other folks for good reasons.wuts right and wrong is different from wut is legal and illegal.

say sumeone rape ya lil sis,and ya cuzn torture and kill dude...jus cuz sum out there type of shit go down dont mean u cant miss ya relly...

mi folkz dun alot of shit that against tha law,and got popd eventually
dont mean i dont want em home...

kinda off topic but its how im feelin this morning
bout to roll up
miss mi big homies and lil homies that gon
fuk dum shit

Mar 19, 2009
Eddy was the nigga he had hella plants (I think it was all outdoor though) in every pic I seen he had his wife workin hard in background and he was just smilin (free Eddy) he's just a hippy tryna help the sick

Jul 25, 2004
Yeah, but who's to say any of the rappers he named was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED. He might be sayin' it 'cause those are his favorite rappers, IDK.
wuznt sayn "free" anyone,it wuz more of a sarcastic title lol
no worryz

yea eddy a 60 sumthin year old rasta who was jailed for growing 30,000 tree'z (legally)on tha side tha highway,but was still arrested and is facing a 10 year min sentence for it.

i try and raise awareness for dude when i can,fareal tho that is one man who shud be released.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck the rappers, what about some of your REAL homies that you grew up with, and rode with throughout the years. You campainin for a cat you dont even know, KNOWIN that one of your best homies is sittin in High Desert right now, and you aint even lifted a finger to send your boy no bread for stamps, hygiene or nothin

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
What I dont understand is why should we free these individuals when they clearly committed crimes..

If you favorite rapper was in jail for beating up yo sister...or for carrying the gun that killed your son...or for possession of the pills your mama is turning tricks for..would you still be saying FREE SO&SO ?
stop breakin the law asshole!!!

*jim carries voice*