Free Heavyw8 Mix Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
yeah keep trying stang. the cd is really good. I was chillin listening to it playin some gta 3 pullin some fattie tubez last night. good timez

Nov 14, 2002
I'm starin at it right now... Ten Spelled K came allright, and so did one or two others (if I had song titles I'd remember who) but a few tracks on it are just "go home" material.

But what the fuck can you complain about when it's free?

Nov 14, 2002
I'll just do it right here....

Track 1 - Great beat... Ten Spelled K can rap like a fucka, just needs to learn how to track in the studio a bit better. No biggie.

Track 3 - Nutt Briddle, Mob Figas - Great track... I'd consider buying an album full of this. Sounds very east coast considering the source.

Track 4 - Plex - Really decent lyrical shit... Probably one of the best tracks on the disc

Track 5 - 717 - It takes me 2 lines to hate this song... WACK! I can do shit like this and I don't fuckin rap, but I know I can write better so that would make me a better rapper without even opening my mouth

Track 6 - Lil' Rip, Ten Spelled K - Not bad, but boring. Great beat but Lil' Rip needs some more energy

Track 7 - Ghetto Stars, Mob Figas - Would love it if it were live, but as far as a studio effort it's... regular.

Track 8 - Wack

Track 9 - Daren Gesus - Best track on the disc. I'd bump this shit...

Track 10 - Even if I lived in E. Oakland, I'd hate this song. The beat is SICK but it needs someone who knows how to rap to go over it

Track 11 - Nutt Briddle, 3x Krazy - Sick

Track 12 - Chris, Mystro, Puckett - What's with the bass on this track? Ah, it's wack anyhow

Track 13 - Smash Unit.... - Boring

Track 14 - Ten Spelled... - I still like this guy.. If he keeps doin' his thing he'll get a deal, no doubt.

Track 15 - streszoutecords.com - I love this track... Fuckin' great.

16 - Pueblo Indians - I gave this a listen first because of what Az said, and well.. ill beat, decent rappers.

17 - Buzz - Wack

18 - Ten Spelled K, Daren Gesus - I don't need to tell you.. This track is the shit. I'd listen to these guys flow even if there wasn't a beat.

19 - Mystro - Decent

20 - Baby S., Kokane - I can NOT stand that singing shit... Baby S. is pretty good though

I'm no fuckin' expert... this is all just my opinion so, take it how ya like it.

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
Yo stang, I am sorry if I didn't mail you a cd. I mail a gang of them everyday, so it's hard to keep track. I apoligize. I did mail a couple to Lincoln. Give me your info again, if you want to, and I promise I will mail you one. If I did F up, I will mail you some other shit as well.

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
To, Zeromedia

Yo, Zero media. Thank you for that reply. I wish I could get that kind of reply from everyone. That helps so much. But, what did you think of track #2? If you liked that daren gesus song, I can mail you his album. The beats aren't up to that top notch level, I made them on Fruity Loops 3. Although, the song on "Heavy Hitter'z" (Formaldehyde) was done on fruity loops. I need to fix it, I need to put the bass back into it. I am gonna print that reply, if it's ok with you, I would like to post that reply on my website, so people can get an idea of how a perfect response should be. Also, I have taken off the following songs (717, Buzz, #12, #10). I like and appriciate your honesty. I am a person that wants to know if pursuing this music thing with my artists is worth it. We (Heavyw8'z) need to hear it. That's the only way we can get better, and actually give something to the people that they actually want. If there is anything I can do to help you or your crew or whatever, just hit me back and I won't hesitate to help. Thanks

Nov 14, 2002
Re: To, Zeromedia

Token said:
Yo, Zero media. Thank you for that reply. I wish I could get that kind of reply from everyone. That helps so much. But, what did you think of track #2? If you liked that daren gesus song, I can mail you his album.

There's a limit to how much I can praise an artist...LoL. Beat's cool too. And I'm not one to turn down free music. Should I mail you again with my addy?

The beats aren't up to that top notch level, I made them on Fruity Loops 3. Although, the song on "Heavy Hitter'z" (Formaldehyde) was done on fruity loops. I need to fix it, I need to put the bass back into it.
Well you're better at Fruity Loops than I am, that's for sure.

I am gonna print that reply, if it's ok with you, I would like to post that reply on my website, so people can get an idea of how a perfect response should be.
Feel free.