Free ES MAC' CD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What up Everyone? This is Brian S., President/CEO of D.I.M.W. Music Group (www.DIMWMusicGroup.com). My label just drop the West Coast Classic CD. We’re trying to get everyone on the Siccness & everyone in the WEST up on game. Any one that is interested in getting a free ES MAC’ snippet CD, hit me up:

E-mail:
[email protected]
Subject Line: Free ES MAC’ CD

Hit me up with:
1. Your name/mailing address?
2. Have you heard of ES MAC’?
3. Have you checked out DIMWMusicGroup.com?

In the meantime, check out our website www.DIMWMusicGroup.com to hear samples of the CD today.

Holla,
Brian S.
President/CEO
D.I.M.W. Music Group

Apr 25, 2002
whats up man sounds good. I dont need any snippets cuz the record store around here lets us listen to whatever we want. But I'm just wondering if you can give us some more info on who ES Mac is. Who has he worked with in the past? Who's featured on his album? What type of voice/delivery does he have? Over what type of beats? Whats his style Gangsta/ Playa/ hip-hop?

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
@ AnthonyCG

AnthonyCG

What's crackin' homie? Thanks for gettin' at me. ES MAC' is definitely representin’ the LA / West Coast Gangsta life. (Check out samples and bio's on www.DIMWMusicGroup.com). I can’t really say who he sounds like, but he got that LA heat. All D.I.M.W. beats are produced by Mr. Alazae. His sound is like the dopest thing to come out of Calif for a long time. ES MAC’ “MY L.I.F.E. (Let Me Live It!!!)” dropped in June and people out here in LA is going crazy over it, our next record WorldWideBallin.com is coming out this fall. Hit me up with an address and I’ll shoot you that ES MAC’ snippet CD.

Holla,
Brian S.