Free CD [Product Of Da Game]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
my bad yall for the delay but the post office has been packed everytime i go down there and this heat dont make it no better
but i did mail off 20 today so please be patient and everyone that got at me will recieve there cd before the end of the month

Apr 26, 2002
Sup Homie Im gunna shoot ya a PM, I noticed ur from the East Bay. Lookin forward to hearin' this CD. Heard its slumpage!Hopefully its all gravy and ya still got some. Im gunna PM ya right now with my Addy, or E-mail ya. Thanks Dogg, Slammed01

Apr 25, 2002
WHY NELL WHY!!!

This album is the knock! GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE????? WHY!? For all of yall that dont know about Loced Out...GET UP ON IT!! I know theres alot of Woodie fans saying hes the RAWEST in the CO CO, but these cats from the BERG are doin it!

And Nell, I got that Bad N Fluenz CD and Dangerous Dame tape for you but I'm gonna be out of the country for a little while. I'll holler at you in a couple months when I can get my hands back on em and see if you need em.

PEACE