Free ALBUM!!! Get a bar homies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
This is a free album of recent and not so recent work thats been sitting on my Computer for a minute... 21 tracks... Some in spanish, most in english... some in both... So get a bar... The album is called Tricoastal Hustla... some of the songs could use some tweaking and eq'n but f*ck it... The Raw shit sound good to me...

This album features a few known daygo heads.. Got the homie Tommy Redding on a track... Got some Dave moss production as well as Steve Vicious... but for the most part.. its me trynna do it all... Write, Produce, Spit and Record... yeah man... Its FREE... so there it is...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jgzjun

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
DOPE.. i like this album overall, i just pressed play and listend to the whole thing without skipping any track, im on my second round.. this is gone play in my system this week out no doubt..

Jun 2, 2004
That nigga Young Noiz got a ridiculous flow. I had one of your mixtapes / albums or whatever it was a while back. I played that shiet all the time till my hard drive died and I lost all my files.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
That nigga Young Noiz got a ridiculous flow. I had one of your mixtapes / albums or whatever it was a while back. I played that shiet all the time till my hard drive died and I lost all my files.
Ha... Which one did you have??? Ill Period? me and the homie Granzlam had a couple albums circulating the streets... but yeah man... good looking out...