**FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD: CHARIZMA "MARRIED TO THE GAME W/CHILDREN"** PITTSBURG!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
**FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD: CHARIZMA "MARRIED TO THE GAME W/CHILDREN"** PITTSBURG!!

Whut Up Siccness. Jungle Rock Productions and ChoZen Muzic are proud to present to you "Married to The Game With Children" a completely free full album from Charizma in anticipation of his upcoming release "The Resurrection." No recycled tracks, no tracks that will be on the Resurrection (except the snippets). Just 14 free songs to wet the appetites for the upcoming joint!!

Click the link to download the entire album right now!!

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/630173296/5e5b543d67260bb018d5d4a429143a79

Track Listing:

01. Married to the Game
02. Fresh to Me
03. Look @ Me/Look @ You Ft. Dubb20
04. Turn This Shit Out
05. Drink Up Ft. Arsenal
06. Shattered Dreams Ft. Brownie, Devastashawn
07. I Like Yo Style
08. My Name Is D Ft. Lil D
09. Welcome to the Jungle Ft Dojah, Choze, Arsenal, Josiah
10. Look At Me Now
11. Gave It All Ft. Choze
12. The Last Time
13. The Resurrection Snippets
Bonus Track: Good Life Remix Ft. Choze

Geah!!

Mar 8, 2006
Yeah!!

god damn it, you should put it in a jewel case and sell as a regular album - its worth spending some $$$. Shit slaps. Gotta get my hands on that Ressurection when it drops.
Thanx!
Good lookin out mayne. Appreciate the love. We actually did press these but no jewel cases just clear plastic sleeves. This was actually originally his new album but in the middle of recording he wanted to change directions so these aren't just a collection fo random songs. Glad you liked em. As for the intor on Resurrection, I'm not sure on the sample, you could be right though!