Freddy Vs. Jason (Which ending did you see?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
moviehole.com said:
It still sounds like a top flick, but according to Robert Englund rumours about two different endings for “Freddy vs. Jason” never eventuated. "The so-called Rob Bottin script, when we were trying to do this movie by summer 2000, ... had two endings," Englund tells SciFi Wire. "Jason [Ken Kirzinger] wins one. Freddy wins one." The idea, Englund said, was to switch the last reel for different screenings. "So no matter which octoplex ... you're at, you can switch the thing, so you never know what ending it is," he said. But, he added, "that gimmick was decided against. I kind of like it, actually. I thought it was a great kind of William Castle, you know, kind of concept." Instead, Englund said, "We just shot one ending. But they were tweaking the final reel a lot. Building and building and building. ... We have many encounters in the movie. ... One of the sound editors ... said it reminded him of Popeye vs. Bluto. ... They're not as much scary as they are Freddy vs. Jason, as opposed to Jason vs. the kids and Freddy vs. the kids. That's the real horror."
I rest my case.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Englund also said they shot a really nasty ending thats only going to be on the dvd...

I guess we will have to wait & see...

Sep 23, 2002
i wont speak on it cuz some ppl here might not have seen it yet.
but i recommend it to anyone who has or hasnt seen it. go check it out.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
^^^
I feel you...I think there Is only 1 ending showing In theaters...But Englund did say In a recent interview that "they shot a really nasty ending that I thinks only going to be on the dvd."

I think It was on the E channel...

peace

Sep 23, 2002
ATF said:
^^^
Englund did say In a recent interview that "they shot a really nasty ending that I thinks only going to be on the dvd."

I think It was on the E channel...
yea, i seen that shit too. i wanna see that shit and some of them extra scenes they gonna show. cuz you know with a movie like this there was some shit too sick to show in the theatre. and the movie was savage edited, so that dvd shit gonna be tight as fuck.