Freddie Gibbs Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
i heard he signed to Jeezy's label a few days ago

CTE OR NOTHIN!

the reception was lukewarm .. a lot of "jeezy cant even drop his own album how he gonna drop someone else" type of comments.. what do you think?
good move or bad move

Feb 8, 2003
C.T.E can be a great move for him long as they put his album out. he spits that real street shit so he fits in. honestly i think gibbs can be the closes thing to 2 pac for this generation far as substance and vibe if they let him be himself.

Apr 25, 2002
GIBBS reminds me of Z RO. He got his own lane and running wit it. As far as him signing to CTE he said that it just felt right so more power to him. If JEEZY can get an independent distribution deal for the label then it might be worth it. I hope it works out. JEEZY and his new album is up in the air but GIBBS might recesitate the label (CTE) by himself cause his music goes hard!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wasnt impressed. that single that was released "something new" and the song with bun b are the only decent tracks.'

and i assumed gibbs was from the south, whats up with all the east coast sounding beats?

Mar 11, 2006

1. Intro ft. Slaine
2. Lord Giveth Lord Taketh Away
3. Rap Money ft. Daz Dillinger
4. Affiliated ft. Reks & PUSH! Montana
5. Wild Style ft. Termanology & Fred The Godson
6. Already ft. Trae Tha Truth
7. Keep it Warm For Ya ft. Smoke Dza & Chace Infinite

Album was made in 24 hours..Pretty dope album it really shows off Gibbs lyrical side but features on all song and 2 recycled tracks

Apr 20, 2005
good lookin out

he has another mixtape called "fuckin wit Fred". i dont know when it came out but i downloaded it. Its pretty good but that annoying ass dj is all over it.