Freaky Thing (PEEP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
looking clean cut with a mean strut..flossin new bling..looking around trying to find myself a freaky thing in a G string/
licking her lips so i can see her tongue ring..walked up and got the number..hit it hard with a extra strength rubber/
a playa bout his paper gotta blunt in my ear-lobe...so many hunnies and bunnies i'm like hugh smoking a pipe wearing a robe/
I call ho's almond cause sometimes she feels like a nut most bitchs are sluts only time you feel shit is when you fuck em in they butt/
looking for a dime that looks like a hour glass..big titties and a phat ass..who knows how to roll a blunt full of grass..dont care about my past/
Never pull a save a ho i've learned to kick a bitch to the curb naggin and getting on my nerves long legs and all the right curves/
bitty standing there in silk draws..one hand snap off the BRA bang it out and watch her swallow the BUTTER MILK RAW/
a bitch thats completly honest SHIT..thats a god damn myth as bad as the locc ness coming so smooth and so thoughtless/
now listen up i'm not trying to diss all the ladies..but how come every time we fuck you say you want my BABY?..what you expect me saying MMMM MAYBE/
out my mouth CHECK IT never take a ho for ya SPOUSE a white picket fence a matching HOUSE thats a dream full of SHIT..I stimulate this track like a female when i'm rubbing her CLIT/
and then its time to FUCK YA FACE tell me how that tastes after this you'll be talking like ya MASE..thinking i'm your man but thats really not the case/
i'm a playa like tech a nina went in between ya and now you thinking your my queen huh gold diggin ass skiizza stoppin hittin up my beepa/
i'm done rapping bout fucking hos nagging ass hos the kinda hos that just dont understand game when they hear it clean out the wax in ya ears/
this is knowledge i'm a scholar but I never went to college when I see a problem I solve it with logic crushing this track like the ice in my gin in tonic/