Freako of the Ghetto Starz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
A lot of you have been trying to find out if what happened to Freak is true. Yeah it's all true. It happened at the Dennys parking lot on Sunset Sunday night just a few blocks east of Roscoe's. Who did it? Not really sure. Why? Not really sure. It could have been many things. There were not arguements, no funk, no confrontations. Niggas were just chillin in the parking lot, music on dancing around having fun, not fucking with anyone (but maybe a few hoes) and then there were shots. The best guest is niggas out there did not like how we get down. Dancing around and getting all the attention and that type shit; so they fire some shots to put a stop to it all. Hatershit really. Freak got hit one time from the back in the abdomen and fell immediately. Niggas tried to rush him to safety to the nearest police or hospital but it was too late. Please pray for him.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn this is sad to hear, and the way it went down is even worse, Rest In Peace to a Ghetto Star....

Scoob Nitty and Freako dropped a heater for my album, look out for that.

Freako's name will continue to live on for fans through good music that has yet to be released and heard by the public.

to his family, friends, and hoodcats, stay strong, don't let this shit get out of hand though. life is a precious thing.

D

Downunda-Connec

I can't believe this shit...
Freako was one of my favourite rappers and the solo he got out is full of fire. He was talented and I was eagerly awaiting something new from him.

Seems damn near every week there is a post about a rapper getting shot. Thats messed up. Rest In Paradise Freako.