Frayser Boy - Gone on that Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
I'm probably barkin up the wrong tree with this shit but I know SOMEBODY on this muthafucka besides me is stuck on this album.

This cat fucks with 3-6 Mafia and I guess is from a place called the Bay Area somewhere in the south. Check out the cut called "Bay Area". This shit is seriously hypnotic audio dope. "Ooh Wee" is another weed anthem banger, some more Bin Laden rap shit. These cats need to hook up with some Yay cats and do it extra double big.

I don't give a fuck what nobody says, right now the 3-6 Camp is coming with some insanely addictive rap shit. I never was really into their early shit, but I've always heard it and I remember the cheap-looking ads in the Source every month, the bone thugs dis, and all that shit.

That shit is like 7-8 years old now, and to see these muthafuckas keep cranking out an original product which is improving as time goes on is fuckin amazing. A gang of other cats are doing the same in my opinion, like Outkast, 40, Quinn, Nicky, M.O.P, etc. But lately I have been stuck on this 3-6 shit and Frayser Boy shit is sick. Crunchy Black got some shit comin, man them cats are active for real.

Mar 8, 2003
this is the best cd 36 produced sence choices mane...and i aint neva lied...he from the bay..the bay is memphis...seperating west east north and south memphis lil bridges n shit...fraiser homes(the projects) in north memphis where dude from

May 5, 2002
best since choices? Choices was horrible. This album lasted a few days with me. The thing sounds like 1 whole long song. Frayser is an extreemly average rapper aswell. This is coming from a three 6 fan too.....

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
three 6 mafia will always be the shit! u cant knock em down for changin styles.....over time u grow and now they appeal to a large audience so u gotta change it up and i think they've done a good job....listen to the new ludacris album they got 2 tracks they produce #7,#16....also check out that new lil flip cause they produce songs for him....then look out for 50 cent and 666 Mafia

May 15, 2002
Only thing I like about 3-6 is their beats, they seem to really do some crate-digging. I found myself freestyling to the beats from "Ghetto Chick," "Ridin' Spinners," "Tongue Ring," and "Testin' My Gangsta." What about y'all? Stick to the topic no bullshit posts!