Frank V (Proper Dos) - Old Skool Wayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
whos heard this disco?

that Summertime rola with the Southland Gangsters, Crystal Blue Persuasion with Conejo, the Intro and Car Show Shit all firme, shit is a solid ass disco, Frank V still hard as ever homies

pick this shit up, support Chicano Rap

N

NOR_CAL_#1

ESE BROWN U KNOW WHATS A TIGHT ROLA THE ONE JAM IN THE CD BUSTER FREE AND FRANK V COMES OUT THE JAM THE REALIST.
AND HE SPITS
FOOL I HEARD YOUR DEMO AND U SOUND LIKE TINTO NIGGA THIS NIGGA THAT WAS UP WITH THAT I DONT HEAR BLACKS USING ESE IN THERE RAPS BUT YOUR A FAKE BITCH CUETE TO YOUR FORHEAD PUTO I'LL LEAVE DOME LESS HAHAHA BE LUCKY I DONT EXPOSE YOUR NAME NOBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME FUCKEN MUTT CROSS THE BORDER TO LA ESE BLAH BLAH
THATS A TIGHT JAM

Jan 26, 2004
NOR_CAL_#1 said:
ESE BROWN U KNOW WHATS A TIGHT ROLA THE ONE JAM IN THE CD BUSTER FREE AND FRANK V COMES OUT THE JAM THE REALIST.
AND HE SPITS
FOOL I HEARD YOUR DEMO AND U SOUND LIKE TINTO NIGGA THIS NIGGA THAT WAS UP WITH THAT I DONT HEAR BLACKS USING ESE IN THERE RAPS BUT YOUR A FAKE BITCH CUETE TO YOUR FORHEAD PUTO I'LL LEAVE DOME LESS HAHAHA BE LUCKY I DONT EXPOSE YOUR NAME NOBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME FUCKEN MUTT CROSS THE BORDER TO LA ESE BLAH BLAH
THATS A TIGHT JAM
you should hear that rola Car Show Shit on here homie, he speaks on staying true, Raza Related and saying fucc being on BET, and rapping at the car show

"call me a car show rapper like thats something bad/ I step on stage with the Mexican flag/ Brown fist in the air, gente going insane/ its a feeling inside that i cant explain"

N

NOR_CAL_#1

Ese Brown said:
you should hear that rola Car Show Shit on here homie, he speaks on staying true, Raza Related and saying fucc being on BET, and rapping at the car show

"call me a car show rapper like thats something bad/ I step on stage with the Mexican flag/ Brown fist in the air, gente going insane/ its a feeling inside that i cant explain"
HOOOK ME UP WITH THAT ROLA ESE
ILL HOOK U UP WITH JAM
WHATEVER ONE U WANT

Jan 9, 2004
SouthSanDago said:
FRANK V WILL BE IN SAN DIEGO ON SAT. MARCH 26 SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS @ EASY TOYS FROM 2PM-5PM. THE GROUP MTO www.mto1.com WILL ALSO BE THERE.

EASY TOYS
133 HIGHLAND AVE. STE C
NATIONAL CITY, CA
(619) 474-9131
on the corner of 2nd and highland ave.

Orale, thanks for the info homie. I"ll be there for sure.

I heard MTOs cd that Southland produced, its ok, not bad for being the first one. Put it like this, I heard worse.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
YOUNGNUTT said:
WHY DID HE SAY THAT??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING ON B.E.T.???
FOR THE SAME REASON 85% OF WEST COAST RAPPERS SAY FUCK THEM AND VH1, MTV
THEY CORE AUDIANCE IS EAST COAST BASED

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW LIL C.S. OR MITCHY SLICK ON ZEE TV OR TELEMUNDO?
WHAY?...CAUSE THAY ARE NOT THEY CORE AUDIANCE

HOPE THAT CLEARS THAT YOU FOR YOU?