FR: PIMPFACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
FR: PIMPFACE
Hello world, Its real easy to be at war, just adopt the I dont give a fuck attitude , ya dig? Now we in war mode , let our anger fuel our flame from the history we done accumalated, and its on and cracking , one by one its real mean in these southeast streets loss after loss no gains mayne, it come a time in a nigga life when he realize aint no success stories comming out this situation , so yeah you right SIDEWAYZ dont want no phunk (especially bout no misunderstood words) but dig this like any stand up nigga we got a code of conduct and aint no punk in it, so what we want is irrelevant, to the situation we must act accordingly , we deal with niggas that conflict with our progression on a indiviual basis no discriminating on where you from that dont play a role with us true enough our origins be the EAST, SIDEWAYZ baby , a cast of gamesayers that really get down in the fashion we speak our bars are for everyone whos on the shit we on FOWARD MOVEMENT , Its time that we boss up and put order to these streets mayne , cus your loss aint my gain bealieve that , and as for the question that started that thread, real niggas dont air their problems out there mayne because if you aint heard, THEY LISTENING ,bealieve that! Yeah doe MITCH holla at me onetime lil MITCH got a line on me pimp, on that note IM GONE WORLD SIDEWAYZ, get it how you live mayne

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
A BETA CHECK IT OUT/// THESE NIGGAS DONT WANT IT// GANGSTA RAPPIN N THA BOOTH// JUST DO A GAAAANG OF FRONTIN//N I CANT LIE IM TIRED OF ALL THA HATE N FUKKED REPS//IM READY 2 RIDE IT BAR 4 BAR// N TAKE 2 THAY NECK// FUKK FAKIN 4 RESPECT// WE THA TREALEST HANDSDOWN// NIGGAS BE SHAKIN N BREAKIN// WHEN SOME REAL SIDAHZ COME AROUND// LOLLLLL JUST FUKKIN WIT THIS FREESTYLE SHIT

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH THIS GONE BE CALLED THA MIDDLE EASTERN TAKEOVER MAN.....WE ON SOME IRAQ SHIT.......

Jun 14, 2005
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
HOMIE U NEED TO GO BACC AND RE- READ POSTS CUZ U MADE 2 COMMENTS TO ME THAT DID NOT COME OUT MY MOUTH,WAITIN ON THAT DVD TO CHECC THEM HOES OUT!PLAYA!
I AINT HERE TO TRIP JUST NETWORK. NO HARM DONE MY NIG? JUST CHECK SOME OF OUR SHIT OUT SOMETIME.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
HOGG...IM TRIPPIN FUKK THAT...NIGGAZ CANT KEEP HATIN ON US HOMIE.....I AINT WIT THAT SHIT NOMORE, JUST SITTIN BAKK....NIGGAZ DONT KNOW THIS MUSIC SHIT THA ONLY THING SOME NIGGAS GOT BESIDES THA TURF....THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS....

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
southeast619ray said:
JUST DO YALL MAN. AIN'T NO NEED TO RESPOND TO THESE NIGGAS. MONEY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. IF THEY WANNA HATE LET EM HATE. SUCCESS IS THE ONLY RESPONDS YOU NEED TO SHUT NIGGAS UP.

4 sho my nigg....u right.....i feel it.....