Forced to Listen to a Country Music ALL DAMN DAY......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Man I started a new job like 2-3 weeks ago at this produce market (fruit stand) and i'm forced to listen to country music all day... at first I was hatin it... suprised to say I'm startin to like a few songs now... LoL.. im a huge hip hop head and a lyricist myself but I'm open minded musically.... the one good thing is that now I appreciate rap when I get off work and jump in the car I'm feelin my shit even more now..... but on the real tho them country singers be hittin real issues.. i know stereotypically its all I lost my job, girl, dog and truck but they got some good songs... my boys are like wtf happend to you dog when i hit it the country station in the car and know the words they trippin like oh hell no you turnin fruity at that fruit stand homie...... haha just wonderin if yall have been forced to listen to some other type of music at all at a place of business... I know some of you have had to..... on the real tho I almost prefer the country songs over half the BS on the hip hop station.... call it what you want but if anybody catch me rockin wranglers wit some dip in my back pocket please throw a lasso around my neck and strangle me rodeo style yeeeeee-haaaa

Jan 5, 2006
i got 2 jobs, at one job they got me listening to classic rock (107.7 the bone) and on the other job i listen to everything from rap to country to oldies, to classic rock.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
at my job we play all types of 'basic' music.. haha i dont know what else to call it.. its just a station with nuthin racey or offensive to anyone... PG songs basically Lol.. but I heard this one rock song today on there ( i think it was rock) where they were whistling along with the beat... the shit was pretty tight actually, anybody know what im talkin about? haha sorry for the lame description

Jun 5, 2004
at my last job they would play the gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyest song that went:

"BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL BOYYYYYYYYYY"

that shit made me want to kill somebody not try to sell them shit

Aug 17, 2004
All of the new country now a days is shitty. Older country songs are the best. George Jones, Hank Sr. and Jr., Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard ect..

And pretty much any of my so called "hardcore" friends like "All my rowdy friends have settled down" song from Hank Williams Jr. Just because its easy to relate too and a good song to get drunk too lol

I used to hate country until I actually listened to a few songs.

Nov 10, 2006
I listen to all types of music. I like and dislike music in all genres.

Some artists will try and dog other artists cause they scared you won't be their groupie anymore ha ha.,