For You 50 Haters...he got caught...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
i thought this shit was funny.....

50 don't watch scarface, he watches Mean Girls....

Its from SOHH.com...
Lindsay Lohan visited the set of the new 50 Cent / Mobb Deep video that was shot in the Hollywood Hills. Her purpose for being there? No one knows.

Earlier this year an interview with W magazine Lohan bragged about being adored by black males:

"Black guys love me - Damon Dash, P.Diddy. 50 called my agent for my number. He said he was watching Mean Girls and loved it. I was freaking out!"

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/archives/2005/12/lindsay_lohan_w.html

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
wow he watched mean girls. shit i got a couple homeboys that watch that OC shit, and they definately aint the type you would expect that from. on top of that they all mexican so i was thinkin they all had guilty pleasures and shit for white breezys and what do ya know my homeboy got a blonde hair blue eye girl and he was one of those guys sayin "fuck white girls they got no morals, they stupid, he could never be with one" haha got caught slippin

May 15, 2002
this shit is old

I wonder how mad 50 was when Irv and Chris were declared not guilty - he probably went to the studio and wrote more murder inc disses.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wow 50 prolly fucked another hot girl in hollywood, what a looooooser!, lets go on the net and talk shit!!!

jealousy is a bitch ain't it?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
510PLAYA said:
FOR ONE THIS SHIT IS MONTHS OLD, AND FOR TOO I WATCHED IT WIT MY CHIC AND IT WASNT A BAD MOVIE!!
I saw that shit with my girl at the time too... shit was ok... not a movie I would've watched on my own