?????FOR WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2005
First time in these forums.. but i was wondering (woodie) since you post here n shit.. Did you kick it with this young ass foo named Doug? He moved to Lodi for a little bit then moved back.. but bragged about kicking it with you and he mentioned a whole bunch of names dont remember.. and he threw up so many gang signs it was fucking amazing.. remembering one was.. "west twomp" 20? i dunno

^ just curious.. and yes i know we have the same name, thats the only reason why i know/remember him

Aug 7, 2006
^^GO BACK AND READ AGAIN...NOBODY HE QUSTIONED KNEW WHAT THE FUK HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT....THATS LIKE ME SAYING "AY FOO, I HEARD UR HOMEBOY JUAN IS A SNITCH WHY YOU KICK IT WITH HIM?" ...THAT DONT MAKE ANY SENSE.....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BUT FOR WHAT HE'S SAYING. DONT LOOK LIKE NOBODY TRYNA FIND OUT IF WHAT HE'S SAYING IS TRUE EITHER UNLESS SOMEBODY PM'D HIM.BUT IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD HAVE LET IT BE KNOWN. IF THERE WAS SOMEBODY IN MY CAMP THAT WAS IN QUESTION I WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE SURE THAT THAT WASNT MY BOY.

Apr 6, 2006
staright up thouygh, if you sewer rats(stomper) FINNA TALK SOME SMACK, GET GONE.,..WE MAKIN MONEY FAM...AINT NO TIME FOR THIS BOO BOO YOU TYPIN.

Aug 7, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
BUT FOR WHAT HE'S SAYING. DONT LOOK LIKE NOBODY TRYNA FIND OUT IF WHAT HE'S SAYING IS TRUE EITHER UNLESS SOMEBODY PM'D HIM.BUT IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD HAVE LET IT BE KNOWN. IF THERE WAS SOMEBODY IN MY CAMP THAT WAS IN QUESTION I WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE SURE THAT THAT WASNT MY BOY.
WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT, NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS TALKING ABOUT??????

Status
Not open for further replies.