For Those Who Use Reason 3.0...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
What up...this is for anyone who has used or is using Reason 3.0...I need to have a few examples to play in my class of producers who've used Reason to put down beats...there's a certain criteria that needs to be met, simple shit though really:

Make a rack with atleast 3 instruments
Connect outputs of synthesizers, samplers and drum machines to the audio interface (not simply the L/R of a mixer)
Record at least three kinds of MIDI controller information (such as pitch bend, modulation, sustain pedal, volume, etc.)
Use plugins for processing as needed, and Mix, using automation of volume, panning, FX parameters...Use MASTER Fader
Record something external (guitar, bass, damn near anything)

Most people already do the majority of what's listed anyway, I just want to show people what other producers can do with it. Don't worry, I ain't gonna use the beat without permission. I'm just askin if people got a beat that I could play in my class, full recognition will be given to you. Just need an mp3 of the beat and the Reason file.

You can send it to [email protected] or upload it somewhere where I can d/l it.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2002
I doubt anyone is stupid enough to send you their song files and I'm sure Reason comes with plenty example songs you can use. If not, I'm sure you can find plenty of that stuff using Google.

Aside from that, you should be doing your own homework anyway. I don't know what class you're taking but if one of your assignments really is to demo other peoples work then your teacher needs to be fired.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Sick Wid It said:
I doubt anyone is stupid enough to send you their song files and I'm sure Reason comes with plenty example songs you can use. If not, I'm sure you can find plenty of that stuff using Google.

Aside from that, you should be doing your own homework anyway. I don't know what class you're taking but if one of your assignments really is to demo other peoples work then your teacher needs to be fired.
I agree with this 100% I honestly believe your teacher wants YOU to come with YOUR OWN material. Whats the difference between you making 3 beats in reason yourself and saying someone else made them vs getting others to send you the beats they did? I'll tell you the difference. The difference is you wont have to work. If you are not willing to get deep and make your own shit WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN SCHOOL FOR MUSIC?

Wold

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
i use reason and i would ever send someone i don't know a SongFile. (or anyone for that matter any of my files)

Make you're own beats that's the best way.