For those of you who avoid the Strange Music forum....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
I know that there's quite a handfull of people who avoid the SM forum due to all the bickering and bitching. So if you haven't heard about it yet, you really need to go buy Kutt Calhoun's debut release "BLEVE". This is a damn good cd, and one of the best Midwest has to offer in my opinion.

If you haven't heard of Kutt yet you can either go to www.kutt.com or ask around cuz someone can hook it up w/ a song or two just to give ya a taste of what the cd has to offer.

Peace

Aug 18, 2002
Law said:
I thought the cd had one or two songs.. Rest was ass..

But I don't like when rappers rap for bitches, so that's on me.. Just my taste..

Yo Law...to play devil's advocate, don't MOST rappers rap for bitches to an extent. I mean look at 2Pac, Biggie, Pun, Too Short, etc., etc., etc.,....Do you not like them either?

I think IMO opinion Ja Rule and bullshit like that is more love rap for bitches, you really thought Kutts' was like that?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
NINE1TREY said:
Yo Law...to play devil's advocate, don't MOST rappers rap for bitches to an extent. I mean look at 2Pac, Biggie, Pun, Too Short, etc., etc., etc.,....Do you not like them either?

I think IMO opinion Ja Rule and bullshit like that is more love rap for bitches, you really thought Kutts' was like that?

thats coo..

i dont listen to too short, or pun...

i listen to pac a lot but he was a little diffrent on that shit, i just got into biggie about a year ago.. ja is booty...

i get your point though, i juss dont feel the album

Aug 20, 2002
mafioso22 said:
they shoudnt've put it out!
WHY????
We had to wait long enough.....and the final product couldn´t have been better imo.....but these are opinions....

Do you mean Kutt wouldn´t have needed a solo-album or what??

or aren´t you satisfied with the final "beeing" of the album?

what would you´ve liked to be bedda on this??

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i thought the album was really good. could go big if strange wasn't a tech centered label and they promoted their other artists as much as tech.

Oct 9, 2002
In my opinion the cd was pretty good. I went 2 the Hostile Takeover show n his set was AMAZING. I bought the cd at the concert, n was a lil disappointed with it, due 2 his outstanding performance, but it was far from a bad album.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I was up in Best Buy today and I had that shit in my handz gettin ready to make my purchase but somethin in my gut told me to put it back so I did.......maybe I'll swoop it up some other time, maybe I won't... :confused: