For the Stockton Gangstas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2005
This gang shit is out of control

At school my one of my niggas from Cali saw another friend of mine in some Chucks with print like a blue flag and asked him about and the guy says he was put down in stockton some set called Locc Town or somethin like that. And my nigga is gonna beat him up for false-claimin. I just wanted to know if this set is real. Im tryna keep this peace cuz everyone's gettin locked up over here.

Nov 26, 2007
omgzz high school drama... so lemme get this straight... your gonna jump someone if we tell you thats not a real gang and you wouldnt know....? thats interesting.

May 30, 2006
Like someone else said. Locc Town are some Asain Crips in Stockton & they blast first & ask no questions(like a lot of Asains) later. That big ass gang sweep in Stockton a year-year & a half a ago where like 20-something gang members were arrested...... that was Locc Town. As far as I know, they beef with other Asian gangs but don't have any current funk with any Mexicans or Blacks that I know of.

I do recall back when I was going to Stagg high school in the early 90's some Asians got into with some Nortenos @ the 7-11 during off campus lunch & one of them Cambodiens popped the trunk & pulled out a 12 Gage & handed his homie an Axe. Everybody scattered. LOL!

Apr 7, 2006
dam them houses look like they cost at lest a mill:ermm:

what the hell ?
Yeah it's like "The Fresh Crips of Bel-Air"...

but nah.... Stockton is a nation leader in forclosures, so you'd be surprised who might swooping in on them mini-mansions for dumb-ass cheap...

May 30, 2006
Yeah it's like "The Fresh Crips of Bel-Air"...

The asians in Stockton aren't your typical Asians. A lot of them actually live in the ghetto. Oak Park in N.Stockton is hella ghetto & that's all Asian territory. Rose Marie & Pershing is light weight ghetto & Kentfield & Bianchi look like South Side Chicago & all of them spots got hella asians. Up & down Bianchi Rd. is all ran by Asians & Blacks(NSG/44G's) where I grew up & majority of that shit is the slums.

May 30, 2006
i don't know whats worse... an asian gang claiming to be crips, or an asian gang claiming to be crips and taking that shit as serious as a heart attack

::
Yeah I hear what u saying cuz they just doing it as a fad. They didn't get put on by a real Crip set like the black gangs out there. They just see some shit that looks cool & dangerous & they just following behind w/o knowing the history & knowing the walk, talk & mannerism of real gangbanging.

I got into it wity some Asian Bloods in junior high. They tryed to holler @ me & the homies from the North Pole about some shit & we smashed on all of them.

Despite what I said about them they will ride. Most of them can't fight but they don't mind jumping you & won't hesitate to shoot yo ass. The song We Come Strapped by MC Eiht need to be their theme song cuz that describes most of them down to the tee.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Yeah I hear what u saying cuz they just doing it as a fad. They didn't get put on by a real Crip set like the black gangs out there.
exactly, its like if you were to just ask them how they became "crips" (used loosely, for the sake of the argument), how would they even be able to answer that without looking stupid?

and whats even funnier is that they name their gangs shit that i would NEVER imagine a legitimate blood/crip gang would give to themselves... shit like "laos pride crip" (which would be equivalent to "blacc pride crip" lol) and "california crip criminals" what the fuck?

they might as well name themselves the russian mafia, because they're about as much of that as they are bloods and crips

::