FOR THE RECORD...Really.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
I've not been a member of Siccness.net for a good month yet and already Ive been told to "kill the self-righteous bullshit". Funny thing is, Im in no know being self-righteous or even selfish. Thoughts are just thoughts unless they are shared...then they become seedlings to ideas. If I ask the questions or post the posts that mufuckas have contemplated but not worded, why fault me for using the 'net as a voice?

Look, b. Im probly the last dude to tryta be in someone elses lawn when mines aint pedicured to perfection. But if I make a statment, it IS an opinion. Thats it. Or its a thought (hence the "THOUGHT" in the titles). Thats all. Participation makes it an idea.

TFE, or Team Fa Evergreen, is an IDEA that I have. Its an idea worth somethin, but I want to share it. I did. I took that step. I posted my email addy. If you wanna work with me, then use the email. If you know of someone you'd like me to work with, then use the email. Shit, it aint hard.

Please, if there's an issue, feel free to direct concerns, comments and otherwise to the nearest MODERATOR, or STFU and grow some! Yuhdig?! I dont hold my tongue (or type) for anyone but me. MY views. MY feelings.

Goodnite, tho. And when I log in tomorrow, I will delete this thread.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
People will hate, all the time. I think the topics you started were good and this forum needed it. It brough a little bit more life. There's always some negative people on here that will try to tell you how you are, they're just morons.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
FUCK whoevers tellin you that...

dont trip snic, mufuckas is mad that THEYRE not doin shit, and have no future wit their wack ass music...

you bring up good debatable questions that im glad you askin.... make people think and structure their business a lil bit different...

dont trip.. keep it up homie... im wit you

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
On the serious side tho...
your gonna get haters regardless
Everyone hates here, even me.
Dont trip tho, you dont know these people so it's all cookies
=]

Apr 10, 2006
if you've only been here a month or two... then you've already missed all kin da internet funkin.... i mean you'd be amazed at some folx and what they'll say to you over the computer...just dont involve yourself in the bullshit on here.....:"SIDE LINE SITTERS LOVE TO HATE AND BUST" one of my favorite rappers said that ... shit is real....

Apr 6, 2006
BUTCHER 206 said:
I stopped reading right there. What the fuck dude? I don't want to call you out of your name but you got 194 posts in one month and I've been here for almost 3 years and I don't have that much. Slow down!

[edited: changed over to almost

Cute. I seen this shit coming tho. Someone gave me the heads up. You know what tho, 206...

Fa EVERGREEN!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Some people just have good shit to say and more of it. How are you gonna basically give him shit for contributing and then ask him to re-up something for you? :confused: