for the few of you on here that actually have rims

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
I'ma tell you right now, I have 22's on my Charger....had chrome rims on several other cars.....I'm anal as fuck about it lookin good, since I paid so much money for it, so in my research, I have found this to be the very best for makin the chrome shine!:

Just bought me a new bottle yesterday actually. You won't be disapointed fam!

Apr 29, 2005
I'm really particular about my rims and this combo saves you time. The ball gets in the grooves that are a bitch to do by hand!
With this I can have all four done in approx. 1/2 hr.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
the powerball works great. i have rivets and dips in the style of rim i have and that powerball gets em bling real fast and real easy. pic of the whip just for the record.

i got a few color matched things i gotta install yet though..

Jun 23, 2003
Whats the fucking problem. Windex works just fine on chrome. Or any other window cleaner. If you buy that polish shit your giving your money away. A rim can only be so clean. That polish shit doesnt leave any special residue behind to make it shine better. Get a can of industrial aerosol glass cleaner. Spray the shit and and wipe clean immiediatly.

I worked at a detail shop and also have chrome. Fuck the dumb shit. Keep it simple.

May 9, 2006
@ 187 proof i bought that brand before but i bought tire black and that stuff didnt work for shit...but i'll check it out if the magic eraser thing dont work

and i have an endless supply of that industry glass cleaner and one day i was drunk out there washin my car and decided to see if it could clean rims and all it did was make it cloudy.

right on tho everyone...appreciate it. think im gonna try the Mothers stuff and the ball cleaner thingy.

ps. anyone know where to buy the tire black they use after you get a detail? where its just liquid in a bucket and they wipe it on with a paint brush? you siccness members know more than the people at Cragen. those fools dont know shit

Apr 20, 2003
I use Armor All Quick Silver Wheel Cleaner... Shit works pretty good, I spray the rims and let it sit for 2-3 minutes then rinse the wheels off with the water hose!