? For Tay or anyone associated with AWOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2009
It's been about a decade since AWOL was crackin, but everybody still seems coo wit each other minus Lunasicc. How do all ya'll keep it together and stay supportin each other when it seems like every click or label from the "Best" era back in the 90's don't fuck wit each other no more?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WE ARE ALL FAMILY AND DO KEEP MUTUAL RESPECT 4 EACH OTHER....AND WE HAVE BEEN LOYAL 2 EACH OTHER 4 A LOT OF YEARS...SOME OF US WERE ALWAYS TIGHTER THAN OTHERS..AS FAR AS THE LUNASICC SITUATION...HE MADE HIS OWN BED SO THATS WHAT HE LAYS IN...WE HAD A REUNION AND HE LIED ABOUT WHY HE COULDNT MAKE IT AND WE HAD A MAJORITY VOTE AND EVERYONE VOTED THAT IT WAS TIME 2 SEPERATE THE TRUE AND DEDICATED FROM THE WISHY WASHY...ME MYSELF I LIKE CONSISTENCY IN MY PEERS AND WHEN PEOPLE GET UNTRUSTWORTHY OR ONPREDICTABLE I STOP FUCCIN WITH EM....AGE RACE OR SEX DONT MATTER,THATS JUST HOW IT IS!! WCM IS A FAMILY...AND EVERYBODY HAS 2 BRING THEIR ALL 2 THE TABLE OR ITS NOT WORTH WASTING TIME OR MONEY...IM PUTTIN MY SONS SHIT OUT NEXT......I FEEL BETTER DEALING WITH SOMEONE I KNOW IS GOING 2 BE LOYAL REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE GO THRU!!! MOBBY

May 15, 2009
i wonder how it was like in the studio with ya'll, around the late 90's ya'll was doin' it like no limit...how did bo get the likes of lil ric, laroo and pizzo with the click?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I NEVER REMEMBER GIVING FREDDY T PROPS..I MIGHT HAVE SAID ONE LOVE CUZ HE WAS IN THE PEN BUT PROPS??? I BEG 2 DIFFER...MY PROBLEMS WERE WITH THE WHOLE ADMINISTRATION...AND ITS SO FAR IN THE PAST I WOULDNT BRING THE NAMES OF PEOPLE INTO IT WHO PROBABLY HAVE MOVED ON IN LIFE FROM THOSE SITUATIONS....IT AINT THAT SERIOUS NO MORE. IF YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED ME THEN...I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU FIRST AND LAST NAMES AND ADDRESSES BUT I'D RATHER KEEP IT PUSHIN AND TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE.

May 7, 2002
tay and kj will send tracc friday ive been make some new ones im tring to finish for yall my number is 786-663-8202 my phone is off at the moment tring to get that bacc on will be in touch though

Mar 14, 2010
Only Shit i Knock these Days is That AWOL shit and a few chosen others From the Bay. I am a true fan of that Era of music. From the Firt Bo and Marva Albums to the West Coast Trippen shit...Still on Bump. I Refuse to listen to any new "CRAP ARTISTS". It aint worth my time. Keep puttin out that Real G'shit ya'll.

Dec 25, 2003
Me too!! Been down with AWOL since day one... & what reely sucks ass is Im perhaps the only Mexican down here in San Diego who is a devoted AWOL fan & own the entire catalog... Its sad while other Latinos down here are totally brainwashed & relying on whats popular rite now on the radio... smh......