For some the wait is over........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Tech told to tell all of you, as of yesterday he is officially added to the ICP, BONES THUGS, COTTON MOUTH KINGS ECT TOUR. Get there early he is the opening act, and see him rip it{like always} Except for KC and such hes between Cotton and Bone.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
OH BOY!

BOOOOOOOO!

haha......just kidding.....

I've talked to Tech about this before and while I can't stand ICP and pretty much everyone they work with, I do like the prospects of Tech opening up to a whole new level of fans.

should be interesting

Jan 12, 2003
It s the whole orange pop thing for me, dont get it.But on another note their fans are fucking crazy, sell out everyshow and their gathering are a 600,000 to get those fans would be the lick.

To be honest i have never heard one song they have done, saw a Tape of their show a long time ago. Again the orange pop thing, thats all i remember. The shows will run from Sept through Oct. the 31. Nick youll be upabout that. I was talking to him about his CDs going for $100 on Ebay{as i search his closet for shit, hell I need to add on to my kids college funds.} So he told me to post it. Th

The Jugglaos{sp} should be very happy

Nov 14, 2002
What the fuck happened to my post about knowing I won't make it?? WTF?

Anyhow, I guess I'll repost and try to make it brief...

That's all good, I know I won't make it because I want to go to a Tech show and not just see Tech open for some bitches like Cottonmouth Kings... Plus I'd like to see ICP but the juggalos out there are a little more hardcore than me and I know they'd beat me to it.... Shit'll be sold out before I get the chance to move, ya know?

This is gonna be the one that makes Tech blow. I've been sayin' it for a year now, but you'll see.

Is he gonna do that track with Twizted? I'd go to the show if I could just to see that, but otherwise this definitely isn't going to be my scene.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Absolut sicnesS said:
ok. after reading matts 1st post to this thread. then reading nicks post. THEN the newest installment to the drama squad ( strange7 ) give her "2cents" after the thread clearly should have been closed... Matt comes back keepin shit calm. why the drama? are we trying to fued some kind of internet gang war? cmon GROW THE HELL UP. ya'll make me sick. on a lighter note..this post is almost more popular that the ones about kids getting free tech shirts.. drama drama
care to post this in the appropriate thread?

Nov 14, 2002
Absolut sicnesS said:
eat my ass with a spoon zer0 dont conform! STAY COOL! ha
I can't tell if that's an insult, but if I were eatin' your ass I wouldn't need a spoon because I'd probably just eat with my hands instead.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
What the fuck happened to my post about knowing I won't make it?? WTF?

Anyhow, I guess I'll repost and try to make it brief...

That's all good, I know I won't make it because I want to go to a Tech show and not just see Tech open for some bitches like Cottonmouth Kings... Plus I'd like to see ICP but the juggalos out there are a little more hardcore than me and I know they'd beat me to it.... Shit'll be sold out before I get the chance to move, ya know?

This is gonna be the one that makes Tech blow. I've been sayin' it for a year now, but you'll see.

Is he gonna do that track with Twizted? I'd go to the show if I could just to see that, but otherwise this definitely isn't going to be my scene.

Good call on the "not going cause its not a "TECH" show". Not sure how long his set is going to be....but your average moron could tell you that a 30 min show isn't anything close to the 80 some minute show that Tech usually does. I'm sure it will be put together real tight.....you'll probablly get to see, This Ring, Slacker, Imma Tell, Im A Playa, Its Alive, and probablly Planet Rock.....oh yeah and the intro and Industry is punks.....still a tight show either way im sure.

But yeah.....getting sprayed with orange faygo...not cool.

Nick

Nov 14, 2002
First of all it's not always orange, but it is always diet so the sugar doesn't eat through the equipment...

I don't mind a faygo shower, that's all me. I'm a fuckin' juggalo ya know? But what I'm sayin' is that I mos def won't be scarfin' up the tickets fast enough. If this were another show that would be one thing, but ICP?? Shit man, those things just sell out in no time.. I know I won't be able to make it whether I like it or not.

Sep 26, 2002
oh boy,
don't icp do only shows that have no age limit..
shit i really really fuckin hope that the one they do (if they do) near here is an over 21 only show. at least i hope they sell beer, so i can watch tech and then just chill at the bar till i hear a good song.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Maybe I should only go to shows where Tech is the opening act. When I went to the Tempe show, I spent so much time just standin' around drinking beer, by the time Tech got on stage I was hammered. I really don't remember much of his set.

Nov 14, 2002
Maybe you should just do something crazy, like drink less. I know what you're talkin' about though, and how you can't help it. I went to the Guns N Roses concert over the winter and there was a HUGE snowstorm goin' on. So not only did my ride show up late, but so did the train. Then the train had to just flat out STOP maybe 4 minutes from Penn Station for 10 minutes with no power. That means that you're in a dark ass train, in a dark ass tunnel. Ok, now I'm missing shit, and this bothers me. Luckily, I've been sipping this cheap ass Georgi vodka and now my boredom changes "sipping", to "finishing"...

I remember being there, I remember what the set looked like and I know they opened with "Welcome to the Jungle" (thank god we got there JUST in time to see them open).. The rest is hazy and I'm not sure if it's because it was just way too surreal and I was really into it, or I was just plastered.

Well, fuck it. Live for the moment ya know? Not too many kids my age who can say they saw GNR, that's all I know. Regardless, I'm an underage mofo so either way I'm gonna be drunk before I show up.