For SICCMADELOC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2005
This is E (callmeontheunda)... I haven't been able to get on the forum in months. It wouldn't let me log on... so I finally just registered under a new name.

Sicc... can you holla at me at [email protected]

Send me an email so I have your address... I want to holla at you real quick...

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Welcome back E !!!

Yo Siccmadelocc this dat nigga Semi-Automatic from around yo way. I hit you up on the PM awhile bacc cuzz and you did't even fade a nigga bacc. Its all good, aint no thang on mines.

SEMIYON said:
Welcome back E !!!

Yo Siccmadelocc this dat nigga Semi-Automatic from around yo way. I hit you up on the PM awhile bacc cuzz and you did't even fade a nigga bacc. Its all good, aint no thang on mines.
HAY IM DENVER TO OKLAHOMA ALSO, CHECK OUT MY PAGE YOU MAY KNOW SOME ONE ON IT.
MAYBE ME. :classic:
IM DENVER TO OKLAHOMA TO DALLAS TX NOW! STOP BY MY PAGE WWW.PRETTYGIRLPROMOTIONS.BRAVEHOST.COM

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ay callme did ya set that up? that myspace? cuz i havent heard that "here we come" track for like YEARS!

good pick

i think kav was saying that was supposed to be the last verse on that mortal combat

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Aint no thang SiccmadeLoc, I just hit you up awhile back cuz I seen you in my location homie, nothing big.

Yo E, I check'd out the myspace y'all did for X. That was a must right there, a good thing to do homegirl!! More people can know who X is you know!!

And E, X-Loc didn't call this weekend so I couldn't give him that yet. So hopefully he hit me up during the week. 1 Luv

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Yo "Pretty Girl Pro" I peep'd y'all site, I see y'all doing some thangz!! I'm gon have to hook up wit y'all since y'all around my ways. I want you to help me put some shit together for my nigga X-Raided when it's time?

Yea, and my little sister is going to a community college out there in FT. Worth Texas. So y'all work around all my ways. Get back at me aight?? 1