for Rich The Factor fans.....Q 'bout "Business Man"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
was there an album cover and traclist for this album? And what year did it drop? Or was it jus a underground tape?

I jus got a chance to hear some of this album from a homie, and manne.....I need to get this shit! Shit is dope, and I assume it's OOP??? Or re-released at some point?

thanks in advance for any info,
peace....

Aug 7, 2003
it has a tracklisting, i got it just not right now. it originally was a 2 in one cd. the first 7 or 8 songs was rich the factor, businessman and the last 8 songs were rush's cd. they were on the same single cd. they re-released it once then they re-released it again with that cover thats above as just one cd. so it doesnt have the rush cd on it.

May 2, 2002
Businessman OG (Cover)

1999 Major Factor Records

1.Grittin
2.12 Inch Records
3.Purchasin' Yayo
4.You, Me, and He (feat. Lyrical Big Blocc)
5.Felix Mitchell (feat. Young Fe)
6.Business Man
7.MO Game
8.They Tryna Fade Us

Jun 3, 2002
thanx for the low-down folkx........
that OG album cover is dope.........actually that animated one pretty tight too.

So is it near impossible to get that OG cd wit Rush' album for a decent price? Or one of the re-released cds?

so is this his second album after "Gettin' A Grip"? Cuz I have that and "Factorism" which are both dope and have always got major play.......Shit, I wanna cop some newer material but that cat got gang of albums and shit wit multiple covers, and multiple editions....lol......shit confuses me

Jan 5, 2006
That aint even the 1st businessman....the 1st was a tape it had a song KC DONE GOT FOULER on it but rich said the master copy got messed up so he couldnt re-release it