for people who play on both PSN and LIVE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
do you notice the difference skill-wise? i have call of duty 4 and WAW on both 360 and ps3 and after extended amounts of play on both i can easily say that xbox seems to have more skilled gamers.

my kill death ratio is proof. my k/d on cod 4 is 1.4 something while my ps3 k/d 2.1

i dont know what it is. my friends notice it too,everytime my boys that have ps3 come over and play cod on live they get their asses handed to them.

i cant really speak for any other games,cod is the only one i play on both platforms

i know all you ps3 fanboys are going to come in here and talk shit like i am attacking ps3 or something,i am really not,i do play both afterall...just curious

Jan 14, 2006
there's still a lot of really good players that almost seem as they're invincible. never played on Live though.

but wait,... you bought COD 4 and COD WAW for BOTH ps3 and xbox?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
do you notice the difference skill-wise? i have call of duty 4 and WAW on both 360 and ps3 and after extended amounts of play on both i can easily say that xbox seems to have more skilled gamers.

my kill death ratio is proof. my k/d on cod 4 is 1.4 something while my ps3 k/d 2.1

i dont know what it is. my friends notice it too,everytime my boys that have ps3 come over and play cod on live they get their asses handed to them.

i cant really speak for any other games,cod is the only one i play on both platforms

i know all you ps3 fanboys are going to come in here and talk shit like i am attacking ps3 or something,i am really not,i do play both afterall...just curious
i can never get my k/d ratio to show up it always times out

Sep 28, 2002
yea i noticed this but i think its just that more ppl are on psn that just play casually while in live it is a little more hardcore...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the way the 360 controllers are made they're basically designed for shooters,triggers for fire buttons,right stick lower than the left to make looking around feel more natural and the ps3 controller is designed with symmetry in mind,and fighting games

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Its simple really, Xbox live users is where the competition is at and where you can actually win something big. I've said it before and I will say it again Xbox Live is where the Pros are at and real competition takes place with balance, Major League Gaming ect. If you have direct TV you can see the matches in there channel.

Hardcore gamers that usually just fuck with PC play Xbox 360 now too, and with cross platform gaming soon with more games, its a wrap. The best of the best will always come to 360 first because it has best games and players. Its the NFL of gaming and PS3 is just an extra like Arena football.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,guess it makes sense that more hardcore gamers would gravitate towards xbox where you have tournaments and events that breed competition. psn doesnt offer much as far as organizing events,so more casual gamers reside there

i think halo in general adds alot to the community. im not a halo fan at all but the people that play that game are so obsessive over being good at that game. it spills over when they play games like cod and other shooters.

Jan 19, 2006

lord forbid if you get a computer, then it's really on

Nov 4, 2005
probably just the controller. I have it on ps3 and my cousin has it for 360. I asked him to borrow it so I could compare the 2. if u play ps3 more, of course it's gonna be different with a 360 controller and vice versa

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
probably just the controller. I have it on ps3 and my cousin has it for 360. I asked him to borrow it so I could compare the 2. if u play ps3 more, of course it's gonna be different with a 360 controller and vice versa
but that wouldnt explain me being better on ps3....i play my xbox 10x as much as my ps3

Jan 14, 2006
this is how i roll ricky :)

damn too bad i got my PS3 after COD4 exploded and i bought Resistance 2 instead of WAW but if you ever end up with a copy of R2 i will kill you :cool:

and yeah , i happen to be one of those "casual players" because playing isnt my #1 priority in my to-do list every day like those hardcore gamers but i wish i had the time so it was my first priority

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn too bad i got my PS3 after COD4 exploded and i bought Resistance 2 instead of WAW but if you ever end up with a copy of R2 i will kill you :cool:

and yeah , i happen to be one of those "casual players" because playing isnt my #1 priority in my to-do list every day like those hardcore gamers but i wish i had the time so it was my first priority
i got R2 coming in from gamefly,i will hit you up when i get it