? For Cd's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2004
How good is the Uthanizm album? Everybody has been telling me not to waste money on it but I wanted to know what ya'll thought of it? Two more questions is that siccmixx good and what ever happened to trigganometry?

Feb 11, 2005
A real Sicc nigga wouldn't ask this question! Yeah, Uthanizm is a Knocker, hit up your local Bay Area rap store and comp it!

Nov 22, 2004
Well if I don't seem like a "real sick nigga" cause I think Lynch has fallen of after the Season Of da Siccness, then your taste is real poor. I just asked someone to answer my question, not to give criticism. But i'll check out Uthanizm, thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
shit is horrible at best

if you didnt like lynch by inch beats these are actully worse and the features are terrible theres only maybe 3 alright trcaks on the album

siccmix is somthing id only get when you definitly have extra skrill ...... its a mixtape of songs with a few new verses but nothing of the new verses is gonna gonna have you rewinding over and over again like past albums

Aug 7, 2002
i thought it was cool...str8 ya know....not no classic or a GREAT album or nothin like that...it has a few tight knocks on it...some tight beats on it...3.5/5

Nov 22, 2004
suspect#1 said:
shit is horrible at best

if you didnt like lynch by inch beats these are actully worse and the features are terrible theres only maybe 3 alright trcaks on the album

siccmix is somthing id only get when you definitly have extra skrill ...... its a mixtape of songs with a few new verses but nothing of the new verses is gonna gonna have you rewinding over and over again like past albums
Thanks man, i'll throw the Unthanizm siccmix idea out the window.

Apr 25, 2002
if you aint really bumped siccmade since season then these some albums that everyone on here agree slump

sicx-if these walls could talk
fignaytion-naytions capitol
p folks-smoke inhalation blood sweat and tears
first degree the de-planet zero
first degree the de-damn that de

those albums are tight as fuck