For anyone who was at the OKC show last night, or anyone who might know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2007
I'm trying to find the names of a couple of songs that they played at the show.. they weren't performed, they were just played in between sets.. 1 of the songs i'm looking for is X-Clan ft. Tech n9ne.. I know it was supposed to be a hidden track on one of X-Clan's CDs I think.. the other song was played right before Tech came on stage, it was a rock song but it was kinda mellow ft. Tech.. i don't know who the artist was though.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

P.S. the show was unbelievable.

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I can't remember either. Yeah the show was fuckin awesome. I remember them saying the one was a hidden track but by the time tech came out i was so drunk i can't really remember shit lol. I was kicken it by the bar with the cats from dcs gettin faded. oh yeah i lost my camera if anyone found one lol :p good times

Jan 11, 2007
damn!! lol.. sorry u lost your camera.. I was all up in the mosh pit droppin bows all night.. lol.. that show was off the hook.. i really wish i could figure out what these songs are..

Jan 11, 2007
the more I think about the show last night, the more impressed I am.. Tech goes out and gives everything he has to his performance and it shows.. I am in awe.

and great pics phinfan, but u got the date on those wrong.. it was the 17th, not the 16th.. just sayin..

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
yo dcs and critical bill and cazualty was cool, subnoise souljaz wasok not too good, then tech killed it, and it was little pills off the strange music library and respect was the x-clan one, yo if u thought the okc show was poppin u should have beeen to tulsa, i dont know what made it better but it felt alot crunker than the okc show.... shiiit!!!

Jan 11, 2007
lol.. yeah i was rollin like a mutha fucka.. me and my brother been talkin bout that shit all day.. still hype.. can't wait till he comes back..

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
yup, man i got some vids but the sound is shytty and i got some decent pics and some bad ones haha if i figure out how to get em off my helio and onto the comp i will then have to figure out how to post em but after all that i will get em on here somehow hahah