For anyone that cares Demonoid is officially open for registration

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
your right hopefully this time is different but im noticing a ton of new torrents already available. that D2 one i think was just some temporary shit that didnt catch on cuz not enough people knew about it

Jan 18, 2006
pretty much, i do prefer Kickass torrents over this these days as far as public torrent sites cuz that site marks verified torrents. There have been so many threads about demonoid on here though that i figured people would be interested

Feb 11, 2006
good shit...

XBMC is the future though brehs....
They have a Torrent Add on with all those kickass,demonoid and what ever other sites rolled into one APP where u can just leech any movie/series...thats not countin the fact any movie/series on Mashup/1channel/Istream or what ever you can DL direct to what ever media HD you have anyway brehs

Mar 3, 2008
timebomb @timebomb I'm game goofy about torrents On my pc and etc however I have a apple tv 2 with xbmc I use 1 channel and mashups etc for all my movies and tv shows but I would love it if u lace yo boy on how to use torrents on the atv2 xbmc or refer me to some links with info. Thanks in advance.

Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb I'm game goofy about torrents On my pc and etc however I have a apple tv 2 with xbmc I use 1 channel and mashups etc for all my movies and tv shows but I would love it if u lace yo boy on how to use torrents on the atv2 xbmc or refer me to some links with info. Thanks in advance.
If you go to system setting within Xbmc,then find get more add ons go down the list till u see Utorrent and install it....

also if u use Xbmc with mashup or any add on of you find a movie and hold down the menu button a menu will pop up with the option to DL it while u watch it or have it DL.in the back ground.

I been Hella busy but Ill look for some vids on it for u g.

VERSACERO @VERSACERO Did you sort yo thang out breh?? I totally forgot g my bad

Jan 18, 2006
my only beef with xbmc is can be frustrating to use. Sometimes movies or whatever dont work and isnt the easiest to navigate