for all yall bone fans!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
and if you havnt heard that Street Science you have too peep it..shits funny! its in the bone thugs n harmony section....

Eazy-E, Kurupt, Daz, layzie,havoc(south central cartel) are talkin a gang a shit too each other on the radio

Jun 16, 2004
the page was crackin it had alot of shit i wanted.& shit i havent seen before.that sample of the 4eva young cd sound hard as fuck.do you know where i can get that song?SPEAK ON IT

r you still a member of the btnhboard?i've been tryin 2 get on the board but it hasnt be workin do you know what up wit it?holla

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
.44 mag said:
the page was crackin it had alot of shit i wanted.& shit i havent seen before.that sample of the 4eva young cd sound hard as fuck.do you know where i can get that song?SPEAK ON IT

r you still a member of the btnhboard?i've been tryin 2 get on the board but it hasnt be workin do you know what up wit it?holla

im not sure bout 4 eva young..wheres it at?? i ask someone that usually can get anything,so if she hooks it up i'll send you the song or let you know where u can get it

i havnt been to the btnhboard for awhile..i just tried to go to it tho and nothing happens..i have no idea how long it will be down for

Feb 8, 2003
Tight site Family,

It has some of the tracks in great quality that I've been looking all over for.

That Bizzy tha Kid is one bad Muthafucka. "Represent Your Hood" is hard as fuck he ripped that shit..

Jun 16, 2004
Damize-Clicc said:
OK I SEEN THE 4 EVA YOUNG VIDEO...THOSE SONGS ARE NOT ON THE ALBUM! ONE SONG WAS THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE AND THE OTHER SONG IS frontline warriors...IF U WANT I'LL SEND IT TOO YOU

yea i knew the first 1 was thugggish ruggish bone i've never heard that frontline warriors before tho.that shit sounds tight.

i think i seen on 1 of them page so i'll jus get it from there.thanks 4 lettin me know which song it was.

Apr 21, 2004
:)

I'm glad you guys like my page!!!

:)

I'm working on a new, better looking layout which will hopefully be up by the end of this week and could you guys please spread the word to whicheva other boards you guys are active on .. just spread the link around!! Cuz i want everyone to get a hold of the shit that i got

Already in the past 4 days i have had 117967 hits and 81.98GB transferred

Thanks for all ur support!!

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^ you did a good job on the site! im gonna say the best one ive seen for audio...you can still add alott more videos too the list tho..you have alott of hit ive been lookin for! thanx for the site an sharin everything...

on the bone-pre release album..is there any better qualities? i have yet to find those songs in good quality or worth burnin to cd...

do you have any of the war gods? i use to talk to watch dog and JD all the time..ive only heard there single..did they ever release a full album?

and when can we look for some more updates?

i'll post some shit ona few boards too...i also have some bone/mo thug videos that u dont have up yet..if you need em let me know an i'll send em too you

Apr 21, 2004
Damize-Clicc said:
^^ you did a good job on the site! im gonna say the best one ive seen for audio...you can still add alott more videos too the list tho..you have alott of hit ive been lookin for! thanx for the site an sharin everything...

on the bone-pre release album..is there any better qualities? i have yet to find those songs in good quality or worth burnin to cd...

do you have any of the war gods? i use to talk to watch dog and JD all the time..ive only heard there single..did they ever release a full album?

and when can we look for some more updates?

i'll post some shit ona few boards too...i also have some bone/mo thug videos that u dont have up yet..if you need em let me know an i'll send em too you
Thanks

The new layout will be in effect within the next cupla days.. yah i still have a shitload of stuff (especially videos) to upload, i havent even got half of the videos uploaded yet

Nah, there isn't any better qualities on the pre-release, a friend of mine has remastered some of them, and they sound much clearer (at least the lyrics do) i'll see if i can get all of them off him and upload them

I have talked to a person involved with the war godz camp and he told me that the album never got completed or it was scrapped (straight from gatekeeper)

the only songs ever available from the album were "War Godz," "Underworld," "Shell Shock," and "Sin Wif In."

More updates comin hopefully tomorrow or the next day :)

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
alright coo,thanx for the info,i'll be lookin for those updates!

yeah the kepper an watch dog sent me there single and the mad dog magazine that had there article in it.i had her # but it got changed..i think i still have there email addy tho..im not sure if they still use it but i'll hit them up and see if i get any responce...

Apr 21, 2004
The single u woulda got sent wouldnt have been the wargodz single, it woulda been the presence of darkness single, which was named 'wargodz' lol

wargodz were tite as fuck from the stuff i heard, just sucks that they're vision neva came a reality