For all the people on here the hate Nelly...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Oh yeah...for anybody that might think otherwise...this shit was just done as a joke. Neither myself or the dude that did the song has any real problem with Nelly or anything, but just having some fun.

Its funny shit cause I have said the shit about Run DMC to people saying fuck Nelly in the past...lol.

Jan 21, 2004
RUN DMC was from an age of sesame street ryhymin.......not ta take away any shine from them...they some pioneers....but bacc then it was acceptable these days its just plain wacc ta rap about some shoes....an i bet nelly got some money from Nike for doin that song anyways.....not cuz he loves the damn shoes that much.....

Aug 21, 2002
CcytzO said:
RUN DMC was from an age of sesame street ryhymin.......not ta take away any shine from them...they some pioneers....but bacc then it was acceptable these days its just plain wacc ta rap about some shoes....an i bet nelly got some money from Nike for doin that song anyways.....not cuz he loves the damn shoes that much.....

so its wack to rap about shoes but not clothes?????