For all the HomeBoys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2006
Hey all just wanted to tell you I just opened a Cell Phone store in Pittsburg, Ca

Its located 2249 railroad ave same shopping center as Starbucks

And just wanted to tell you all that I want to hook you all up any one that wants a new phone or service

I have Verizon, Helio, Amped mobile, and Boost unlimited (just like metro but bigger roaming area)

I can also activate out of state im a nationwide dealer now

Im not trying to spam the board just lettin you all know whats up

I have been doing phones since 99' just decided to start my own gig
Shoot me a holla if you wanna get hooked up or want more info

Thanks

Sep 23, 2006
Lil Kee said:
925 @925 09 congrats on the store.. there good ass money in cell phones i have sold cell phones in the pass.. i made a grip. just dont lose the passion in your store homie n best of luck

Thanks man...

Last edited:

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
94509 said:
Nevermind I was talking about somewhere entirely different. The only starbucks I remembered that was Pittsburg was on California, I thought you was taiking about that one. But then I remember they got a starbucks on railroad by that smoke shop and one on buchanan too.

Sep 23, 2006
Quick said:
Nevermind I was talking about somewhere entirely different. The only starbucks I remembered that was Pittsburg was on California, I thought you was taiking about that one. But then I remember they got a starbucks on railroad by that smoke shop and one on buchanan too.

Ya Im right next to the smoke shop

Feb 28, 2006
Damn homie be$t of luck to you.. i got a phone i u$e plateau wirele$$...I really dont know $hit about $ellin them though the only people who $ell them here iz the company directly and we only have plateau $print and altel

Sep 23, 2006
krazy said:
Damn homie be$t of luck to you.. i got a phone i u$e plateau wirele$$...I really dont know $hit about $ellin them though the only people who $ell them here iz the company directly and we only have plateau $print and altel

thanks man

Aug 6, 2006
my homie gave me a phone for verizon but idk if it was stolen or not. i kno verizon dont got the sim card shit and to activate it u have to give them the esn # nd all that shit. so my question is if i try to activate it and it is stolen will it come up as stolen?? and if so, will i get in trouble? is there anyway around this?