FOR ALL THE FANS, NOT THE HATERS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
damn i could name a muthafuckin grip but my top 5 favorite wax songs in no order:

*still in doubt
*lack of faith
*leave it me
*a-wax
*9mm

wax is really one of the greatest. & im sure he's happy not to have faggot as fans like hus's fans who love to have pictures everywhere of that foo with his shirt off tryna pose ''gorgeous''..... like that foo allways says in his raps....

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
damn i could name a muthafuckin grip but my top 5 favorite wax songs in no order:

*still in doubt
*lack of faith
*leave it me
*a-wax
*9mm

wax is really one of the greatest. & im sure he's happy not to have faggot as fans like hus's fans who love to have pictures everywhere of that foo with his shirt off tryna pose ''gorgeous''..... like that foo allways says in his raps....
OT: tc got some coo ass homeboy rap.

May 4, 2005
Bang On
Elavated
Still In Doubt
Its On Me feat. Bubs
Gatez
Its Real feat. Tiny Doo
Show You Better feat. Baby Beesh & RR
Reality
Get Low
Savage Timez
P/G Style
Her and I
Heaven Or Hell
Street Stories
Journey
Lg Dolo
Fuck The Game
Gangsta
Salute
Entertainment For Thugs
U Real
Drug Wars
Dome Shots
Biendin
A-Wax
Guilty By Association
Cheese Heads
Me
Lay Em Down
Sentences
Bonecrusher
Talk 2 My Nine
Sole Silhouette
No Deal
For Real
Cant Take It Anymore
Safe Here
A Rebels Prayer
Loyalty
Who Got IT
Stayin Happy
Dolla Bill
Everybody
This Town
If Time Was
Field Of Dreams
Check 1.2
Cant Fuck Wit Me
40 Biters
Neva Play games
Everybody Knows Me
Shinin
The Code
Said & Done
Yours
Not Beef

Oct 21, 2002
thug deluxe/all his mix tapes go hard damn dude gots albums galore favorite song i think would be feel free of wax fase ! and the streets with tiny and of also whoz a rat haha

Jul 29, 2008
Honestly, I was surprised when I first kicked it wid A Wax, he mentioned some of the people I know and a situation when a 12yr old kid got stabbed by some crips.. it trip me the fuk out.

Then one of his homies, Brayzie tha gunsmith, was the same Brayzie Ru I was locked up wid in 95/96... that blew me away.

He told me about the katz he had beef with and it was funny. It was the same set I was against as well.

So as far as A Wax being a real street kat, I know first hand what he went against.

I see all these katz talkin shit about him and some of it is bekuz he bangs Piru.. they dont understand the politics that is involved and how he came bout it.

But homey is dope on the mic. Anyone denying that talent is dumb or not giving homey a chance thru blind hate/dickriding.

I heard his verse for Piru Love... and he came tough on the mic.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
been listening to:

3 pz up
if time was
old headz
nobody noticez
take it for granted
before you go
feel free
problem iz
one of us

all of 2 sidez of the game. i could tell woodie was feeding off of the lyricism. they had chemistry. r.i.p. woodie. rebel's prayer particularly dope.

on them tracks that got crazy, old ass samples, wax always go in w/words and say a lot of real shit.