football is dead to me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ive been feeling the same way as of late....At this time I would be watching all the spring games but football just dosent do it for me right now....

Apr 20, 2005
i think athletes get paid too much anyway. million dollar contracts to play sports? cmon son. the highest paid people in the world should be doctors and troops in combat. nobody else on the planet should ever b making as much money as them pro players do. so fuck em all. i'll still watch though. haha. as long as its free on tv

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
i think athletes get paid too much anyway. million dollar contracts to play sports? cmon son. the highest paid people in the world should be doctors and troops in combat. nobody else on the planet should ever b making as much money as them pro players do. so fuck em all. i'll still watch though. haha. as long as its free on tv
IF IT GENERATES THE MONEY, SOMEONES GOTTA GET PAID!!!
DON'T HATE ON THE PLAYERS JUST CUZ WHAT THEY DO GENERATES MILLIONS
UPON BILLIONS!!! THEY ARE THE REASON FOR THAT REVENUE!!!
YOU'RE SAY'N' THEY SHOULDN'T GET A FAIR SHARE
NO MATTER HOW HIGH OF AMOUNT IT IS???

IF I MADE A BILLION DOLLAR COMMERCIAL, YOU'RE SAY'N' MY MANAGER SHOULD GET 80% OF THAT BILLION, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A "COMMERCIAL"???

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i can see being bitter toward the players and their salaries, some people in this world are just jealous ass bitches, but then acting as if the owners arent as much some bitch ass motherfuckers is retarded. the players arent demanding more money, the owners are. buncha fuckin faggots with their more money more problem havin asses.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i can see being bitter toward the players and their salaries, some people in this world are just jealous ass bitches, but then acting as if the owners arent as much some bitch ass motherfuckers is retarded. the players arent demanding more money, the owners are. buncha fuckin faggots with their more money more problem havin asses.
both of em are got greedy ass players that end up broke in a couple years cause they dont know how to manage money and bitch and complain that they arent paid enough

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
alot of sports stars are overpaid

think about this

top players in soccer get close to 300,000 a week just on salary not adding bonuses or sponsorship..

now thats 300,000 fucking thousand, not a year, A WEEK.