Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
yup those Germans were great players

USA 94 was funny, I remember new reporters going around asking normal americans what they think of USA hosting the football world cup, and some are like Football world cup??? reallly I didn't know there was a world cup for football!! I think he means soccer soccer what the hell is that? lol.

Such a great WC, sad for Escobar but magic for players like Hagi
Hagi #10 from Romania, what a badass player! And it was sad what happened to Escobar, Columbia was stacked that year with "El Pibe" Valderrama.

'94 has been the best World Cup I've ever seen in my life by a long shot, 98' was pretty dope too but can't touch '94. Mexico lost to Bulgaria in PK's, Stoichkov (sp?) and Lechkov (sp?) were both ballers from Bulgaria.

And Brazil was dope, with Romario, Bebeto, Dunga, Tafarel. Italy had Roberto Baggio who had a crazy World Cup, probably the best player in the whole thing.

My favorite game was Netherlands vs Brazil, when Branco hit that Free Kick to win the game in the end. That was a crazy good game. Netherlands had Bergkamp who was killin it back then...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yup Stoichkov was a beast

'06 is my favourite because we scored our first world cup goal EVER & that is the furthest we have been before getting jewed out of a win by cheating italian faggots

Did you watch the Australia v Japan game? just think if it was mexico, down by 1, 8 minutes left to play, knowing we are the better team, attack after attack, getting bad calls, just fucking praying for a goal, begging for an equalizer, cursing everything you can think of, almost brought to tears out of frustration.. then

Jan 6, 2005
CHELSEA EPL CHAMPIONS MY BOI DIDIER DROGBA HAD A HAT TRICK AND WON THE GOLDEN BOOT THATS WHY HE IS THE BEST STRIKER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH YEAH WE WON 8-0 AND WE ALSO SET A RECORD FOR GOALS IN A SEASON 103 AND SUM OF YALL WERE SAYN CHELSEA'S BORING TO WATCH BITCH PLEASE OH YEAH FUCK MAN U

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wigan gave them the title by playing 3 at the back LOL they must really hate manure.

that being said, most english football is boring to watch aside from Arsenal

Jan 6, 2005
lmao at drogba being the best striker, chelsea were spouse to be CL finalist contenders, an EPL title is ok but i still say thier season is still slightly "busty"
drogba is the best striker 29 goals in the epl 43 in total competitions http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=18727&cc=5901

chelsea and every other barclays club gets screwed over in the cL they always have something againts them..and we still got that F.A cup we finna have a double..

LMAO at the boosie ass titans that never acclomplished nothing in there sorry ass history

Aug 9, 2006
chelsea and every other barclays club gets screwed over in the cL they always have something againts them..and we still got that F.A cup we finna have a double..
excuses, drogba isnt the best striker...sorry...chelsea might reconstruct thier team...as many excuses you have champions leauge is the ultimate prize not F.A. cup or domestic leauge