Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
i think bayern looks like shit lately,not taking anything away from there goals,but compared to bayern a couple years back,i think lyon has a serious chance of making it to the final,but like bayern,sometimes lyon looks real hot,and then others(like today)not so hot

when lisandro lopez is feelin it,yous better watch out,hes like a fuckin pitbull

Apr 25, 2002
That Robben goal will probably go down as the best CL goal ever. Lotta people think Zidanes vs. Leverkusen was the best and this one was real similar. Good game there.

I like the semifinal matchups. Inter & Barca were in the same group and Barca made them look bad. But I don't think most people picked them to win vs. Chelsea and they pulled that off. I like the Bayern - Lyon matchup since both of them are at the top of their league tables. It's the end of the season and both teams are going to be tired. Whoever is healthier wins that one I think, but Bayern has had two tough draws to get where they are now and have shown they have heart.

I love champions league soccer, I thought Bayern was definitely out at 3-0 and they pulled it off. Dope match,

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Just wait until Ribery and Robben are actually healthy AND functioning together. Those guys make the difference, but they need to get used to playing on the same team in the same formation. Badstuber and Müller looked shook against ManU. Badstuber was scared shitless, dude needs to be replaced if München wants to get to the finale. But once they manage to integrate Robbery into the game, and buy a strong right defensive player, they could rightfully consider themselves among the best in the world.

And like Khan said, Lyon is not to be underestimated. They are a very similar team like Bordeaux, which beat Bayern twice this year. Many people here think Bayern is in the finale already, but they're not past Lyon yet. I wouldn't even be surprised if they lost this. Great fuckin game yesterday though, i usually hate Bayern München with a passion, but i HAD to root for them, since they're the only German team left in the CL and i can't stand the fuckin ENGLISH, except, i kinda like Rooney as a player and Arsenal. If Ribery/Robben stay healthy and manage to play some Bundesliga games together and get used to each other, they even have the chance to beat Barca in a possible finale, imo.

Oh and Olic is a beast ! This dude is way underrated. That goal he scored was phenomenal, and if it wasn't for him, i doubt Bayern would have pulled through. Also, i think Schweinsteiger made a great game as a 6er. He's finally growing into his new position. If he and Ballack get their shit together, we'll have a strong as defensive midfield for the WC. I just find it a little frightening that our supposedly best striker (Klose) doesn't get any play time, but is guaranteed to play in the national team. Gomez, i never liked the guy either. Fuck i wish Olic was German

Aug 9, 2006
soccer goons are slippin Barcelona fc vs inter-milan in like an hour and a half...looking for the upset specials this week lol i want a inter-lyon final u BZs....4/20 and semi final champions leauge with rain all day? sounds like ill be parked in front of my tv with blunts for a minute....

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^i hope you know New Camp is a whole different story!
Barca is gonna be really juiced to fuck you up, just to play the final at Bernabéu!
And it looks like Bayern is gonna pull through...and Ribery should finally get his shit straight and sign for another 2 years...dude is outta his mind right now with this hooker scandal. That red card was stupid as fuck and coul'Ve cost the club millions...

Anyways, i think Inter would be the easier choice for Bayern for a possible finale, because Italian teams seem to suit München much better than Mess and a Barca teami in top shape.
I just want Germany to take the Cup this year.
Fickt euch alle

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^^and that Racism stuff against Balotelli at Inter right now is really fucked up, Italian clubs are probably the most racist clubs in Europe..and this is coming from a German.
Still true, though! And the Club is even named Internationale...

Apr 25, 2002
LOL at the refereeing in the Inter match. They should have their shit together by the semis. Inter played a better game then Barca, still. I like Barca to turn it around at Nou Camp, 2-0 is all they need.

The match today was decent. I really can't believe Robben's form. He is on Messi's level right now. Stunner to beat Fiorentina, stunner to beat Man U, hat tric o the weekend, stunner today against Lyon. That boy is single handedly keeping them in CL. Ribery is a retard for that red card.

Dali- your boy Olic didn't look very solid today. I agree his goal at Man U was great but besides that I really don't see what's so special about him. I don't watch much german games tho. Where is Klose?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^and that Racism stuff against Balotelli at Inter right now is really fucked up, Italian clubs are probably the most racist clubs in Europe..and this is coming from a German.
Still true, though! And the Club is even named Internationale...
I won't argue that Italy has a problem w/ racism but that's not why Balotelli gets jeered by Inter fans. He has a poor attitude, gets red cards in big games, wore an AC Milan jersey on Italian TV and said he was a huge Milan supporter, etc etc. He's a little fucking child who should have some respect for the shirt hw wears on the pitch.

If Rooney got on TV saying he was a City fan he'd hear it too.

But Inter is a shit club and the way things are going at the trial in Napoli I wouldn't be suprised if they have a run at Serie B next :)

May 19, 2005
one of the many reason why i refuse to watch italian futbol.
Robben played great today,great passes/crosses,great control.and this is commin from a die hard lyon fan.
i hope its a different story next week in lyon,but if munich scores away,which they definetly can,its gonna be hard.theres something about lyon that doesnt allow them to be an elite team,or even when there close there top players go off for more cash,who blames them.but one day,well get that cup,and itll mean the world

from the looks of it im sayin inter vs munich

and then i hope ze germans take it

May 19, 2005
If Rooney got on TV saying he was a City fan he'd hear it too.
thats the difference between italy and the rest of the world,IT WOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN

i swear there a breed of there own.like i saw the highlights of roma and lazio last week and i almost threw up in my lap from shame.you play an entire game trying to get that foul,when you give up countless times to smash the ball in the back of the net LIKE NOMRAL ATHLETES

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
He has a poor attitude, gets red cards in big games, wore an AC Milan jersey on Italian TV and said he was a huge Milan supporter
Wow, didn't know that..thats all bad....If the guy played for Schalke and wore a Dortmund jersey on TV, saying he is a huge fan of the club, he would have to fear for his life, regardless of skin color.

And yea, Olic didn't have a great game yesterday...but i still like the guy...he's fighting in every game no matter what, and even if he isn't a world class striker to some, he could make every word class striker so much better, due to all the dirty work he does on the field and all the holes he rips, by distracting the opposing defense. Klose is kinda out of shape right now. Im really worried about the German offense, Klose gets no play, and Podolski hasn't scored in ages. Too bad they have a bonus with Löw and they probably will be our starting strikers regardless of how they play before the WC. We have so much offensive talent right now, it's a shame Löw doesnt really give them a chance. Except for Kurany, dude had his chances..i don't think too well of the guy, wouldn't really be mad if Löw left him at home.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Side note: If Bayern AND Hamburg get to the finale, we get the 4th Championsleauge slot back from Italy, which would be well deserved i think, cause the Bundesliga is definitely having a strong come back right now.