Footage of the bars awards (includes lil clip of the p.black/num incident)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2005
I tought he was just talking shit on stage when i read all the posts.. but this nigga walked up to num and his click all by himself lol (or atleast thats what the footage shows could be hella niggaz behind him or something)

Mar 28, 2005
^^Get outta here awax groupie.. your hero wasnt even there he just likes to talk and hide..

btw i aint think it was sav or anything sav is when you run up on a nigga and sock him in front of his people.. but u only in this thread for one reason and thats to defend your heroe and its so sad that you have to get to do that in a thread where awax aint even mentioned once...

Nov 15, 2005
Thanks 4 the link. Appreciate it. When I was there I was at the side of the stage so I didn't get 2 see it from this angle.

Dec 19, 2005
i think the 07 bars awards will be monumental.... its going to be super big.... alot of people dont think it will go down but i think what happpend will make it better....

Aug 6, 2006
illmannered666 said:
^no shit, I guess loud talk is considered "savage" these days.
I wouldn't say it was just all out sav, but c'mon, he was up there by himself. He gets some type of points for that, anything could of popped off but he didn't give a fuck. He held it down for his click just by going up there, he could of just been a pussy and stayed in his seat.

Anyways ya'll need to put that behind ya'll, the beef is squashed..

Nov 1, 2004
$Godzilla$ said:
^^Get outta here awax groupie.. your hero wasnt even there he just likes to talk and hide..
Nice try, but you can check my posts and see I don't do that bullshit(but apparently you do?). All he did was go up to someone talking shit(not even about him.) and you got all these cats in every bars thread talking about "oh pretty black is such a sav" "pretty black gained alot of fans for what he did" "that was so sav", then I see a 3 second footage of nothing? And that aint shitting on pretty black, so save the trash talk for when you're bossing up yuk.