FOOD POISONING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
So on Tuesday morning i woke up for work and felt like someone punched my in my stomach. Shit was not good kid. Throwing up and yackin allday and night. I was finally able to put down some chicken noodle soup and gatorade around 10pm last night. Right now i still feel like shit. Been eating Animal Crackers and 7up plus i had to come to work.

this is my 3rd time this year i had food poisoning. No lie. I was out hella days.

funny thing is. My girl got it last night after i was wrapping mine up. Her sister and kid got food poisoning from Incredible Johns pizza. Whats weird is that we all ate different shit.

Is there something going on. Is the goverment poisoning us. Foreal?

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
not sure if what u ate is a product of their evil plot but yes the govt is poisoning u

i caught some shit last year after eating thai food on haight st .. for some reason i think it was the sprouts

i threw up = orange noodles everywhere

salt on everything salt on everything

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I got food poisoning from a carne asada burrito once, at work, i was in the bathroom on the floors tile on the fetal position moaning and shit..couldnt even drive myself home. i used to love carne asada burritos but that day pretty much ruined them for me.

Sep 17, 2007
yea that shit is close to dying .. how u cold under the covers

just to walk to the bathroom is like excruciating pain and u gotta psyche urself up mentally before u get up
i was fuckin freezing. and it was hot as hell yesterday too.

Sep 17, 2007
this time i really think it was the green onions, the were lightweight slimey. but they still got used. and about 2 months ago. I swear it was the green onions in the corn bread to. bout to never eat green onions again.

either that or the Pork Spare Ribs. but i eat those every weekend.

Dec 19, 2006
A chicken pot pie almost killed my ass. Food poisoning is some terrible shit! I had the chills and all that. Fuck a pot pie.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
lmao this fool said onions in his corn bread wtfeezy?!?!?! can't be wps, my dad is an old ass white man that get's down in the kitchen on various foods (makes bomb ass cornbread too) and I've never seen a god damn onion in my shit. somebody's poisoning you....

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i hate raisins inside of things

raisins in bread .. raisins in meat ? ugh .. ive had to deal with it

this aint fuckin raisin bran 24 hour marathon and i aint goin out with page 7 on my head

i used to feel the same way about onions but i have grown to appreciate the onion and its many methods of preperation .. grilled on mines