FONT HELP..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
NAH THAT PROLLY IS FREESTYLE BUT IT HAD TO BE BASED OF SUMTHIN THOUGH YA FEEL ME, THERE WAS A BASE FONT TO THAT, AND THERES SO MANY FONTS, BUT FOR "JIM HAT", I CANT HELP U THOUGH MAYNE

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
NAH THAT PROLLY IS FREESTYLE BUT IT HAD TO BE BASED OF SUMTHIN THOUGH YA FEEL ME, THERE WAS A BASE FONT TO THAT, AND THERES SO MANY FONTS, BUT FOR "JIM HAT", I CANT HELP U THOUGH MAYNE
Thats the tat on my arm, and yea it was ALL freestyle...based off no font what-so-ever , dude that did it is talented as fuck, his name is Shannon, he's a tat artist but he does airbrush & graff as well - he used to work in hayward at a spot called Twisted Illusionz, but i believe he has his own shop now in the town... He also hooked up my boy , you've probably seen this tat around, but both tats were based off a similar writing style:

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
LadyTragik said:
Thats the tat on my arm, and yea it was ALL freestyle...based off no font what-so-ever , dude that did it is talented as fuck, his name is Shannon, he's a tat artist but he does airbrush & graff as well - he used to work in hayward at a spot called Twisted Illusionz, but i believe he has his own shop now in the town... He also hooked up my boy , you've probably seen this tat around, but both tats were based off a similar writing style:

THE 510 LOOKIN GLASS ONE IS SO FUCKIN TIGHT....DOES HE JUST START FREEHAND OR DOES HE PUT ONE OF THOSE LAME INK THINGS FIRST......