FONKY CHICKEN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2005
MURDOC,DJ PIMP,AND CHAUNCY WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO SHOWED SUPPORT AND LOVE AT THE SUISUN FONKY CHICKEN TODAY.IT WAS A GOOD TURN OUT.EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME AND ALL THE ARTIST WERE DOING THERE THANG.WE HAD SLEEPDANK,COOLIO THA UNDA DOG,SOULJA HARD TO NAME A FEW.IT WAS MAD POPPIN AND THANK ALL WHO SHOWED UP.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
chauncy said it was even better than last time. not as may cats or fans but a real family vibe. shout out to coolio for droppin 10 differant freestyles on video for our fonky chicken dvd. shout out to luk-e for all the hard work in promotin. special shout out to the hardest workin man in hip hop "soldier hard". no shit soldier works harder than anyone i know, much love soldier, keep marchin on baby...

Dec 2, 2003
Yea, it was coo, thanks for everyone who came to show luv to the Fonky Chicken. Nice to meet some new people, what's up Mur.Doc?

FEDERATION707-That's not the new flyer for the one on the May 14th, JJ is trippin! lol, don't be post that up anymore, I'll be posting up the NEW & REAL flyer up later this week........but thanks for helping promote it.........

Matai-Yea, we got you and Soldier Hard on the NEW & REAL flyer homie, it's a done deal......hope everything is going good for you homie, take care........

LUK-E
Luck Entertainment

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
dj pimp said:
special shout out to the hardest workin man in hip hop "soldier hard". no shit soldier works harder than anyone i know, much love soldier, keep marchin on baby...

Man thanks for that.........Im try and workin my ass off for this and will continue....They Dont call me Soldier Hard for nothin!......Dj Pimp, you know i chopped it up with Murdoc for a good hour, he got good people behind him he's destend for success, like i told him........i didnt know thats yur nephew! Hopefully I'll catch you on the next one.........Im there fo sho!

Soldier Hard........................OUT!