Fo' Clips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2011
Anybody have any info on him? Here's what I know: He made his debut as "Young Malcolm" in 1993 on the first "Bangin' on Wax" album. He didn't rap or "rep" any gang. He just did the chorus/background for "Piru Love" and "Crippin' Ain't Easy". Then he returned in 1994 (as 4-Clips) on Tweedy Bird Loc's "No Holds Barred" but this time he not only sang, he also rapped. He featured on the album's single "Walk That Walk" and can be seen in the music video too. In 1994 he returned on the second Bangin' on Wax album "The Saga Continues". Like his first appearance, he didn't rap. He could be heard singing on "East Side Rip Rider" and "Every Dog Has His Day". He is also did the chorus for the album's second single, "Wish You Were Here" and is seen in the video. On May 31, 1995 his solo debut "Just Be Thankful" was released. The title track was also released as a single and a video was made.The album is OPP and hard to find one. In the same year, he did the chorus for the Damu Ridas' "Bitches Can't Ride For Free"

Last edited:
May 28, 2011
(Cont. from my frist post) from their S\T album. There are many rumors that he was shot and killed after or before his album came out. Then on YouTube I saw a comment from a girl claiming to be his sister and she said he died 3 years after his album came out (1998). I can confrim he's dead. I asked Sin Loc (a Bangin' on Wax almus) and he said he and Fo' Clips were childhood friends and he was very sad when he died. I am very lucky to own his album. Can anybody add on?

Last edited: