FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. ZAB JUDAH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
are you serious ? did you see zab fight a couple weeks ago ? he stands NO chance against mayweather. it will probably be similar to the beating that gatti took, but zab will more than likely get ko'd

Feb 23, 2004
Nah i dont think is an even fight, Zab Judah fucked up on his own hometown in Brooklyn to lose one of his titles, but he still kept the ibf title. Baldomir only got the wbc welterweight title because he didnt pay his fees, but even though Zab lost he still gonna fight mayweather suprisingly because they been talking about this for a while. My opinion mayweather should fight that white boy ricky hatton he beat the shit out of kostya zoo, but anyway Mayweather wins by knock out my prediction.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
mayweathers finna beat the breaks off of blood!!! i cant wait to see that shit... i was wit that nigga floyd in october, hes a humble ass nigga, but the only thing i kept thinkin was, man this lil ass nigga got hands...lol..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Mayweather by KO inside of 4 rounds. Zab's chin is shaky and Mayweather is going to hit him with flush shots.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Pretty Boy is da man.......he's actually a real cool dude in person, ran into him at a club in Vegas, and we chopped game about the t-mobile sidekicks, cuz he had a Sidekick II like 6 months before it came out, i was trippin lol.....i busted out the old one lol......he got a good laugh at that.......

Dec 9, 2005
Floyd on his WORST day will shit on Judah on his BEST.

I expect a knockout because Zab's defense is non-existent. I say he goes in round 7 or 8.