Floyd Mayweather Jr. to face kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/05/...shin-nasukawa-fight-japan-spt-intl/index.html

"Mayweather has never fought in MMA before and the format for the Nasukawa fight has not yet been confirmed."

I doubt that Mayweather would fight and let the kid use kicks...then again, why would Nasukawa fight against him if he wasn't allowed to. Kinda turning into some fun fair fight...but I guess they'll both make their money.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Floyd ain't fighting Tenshin. Apparently Floyd went to Japan to sign an agreement for a 3 round sparring exhibition with an unnamed opponent for a small group of wealthy spectators with Rizin picking the opponent, but when he got to Tokyo Rizin started promoting an actual fight with Tenshin.

I actually believe Floyd with this one. The heads of Rizin were the same guys that ran Pride and back in Pride guys used to talk about how they were shady as fuck some times when it came to trying to sneak opponents on people.

Props: StillHustlin