flow on my mind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
in the heat of the sprawl/ all one million of us are trying to ball/ I get a call its a 19 year old girl telling me to give her my all/ this world is crazy big brother looking out for us making us slaves/ the matrix is upon us Im the boss of my own destiny/ nightmares become relaity in foreign lands across the sea/ people are shot people are dropped/ off the face of the earth/ their blood spills for what its worth/ because inside every humans blood is blue/ then when it spills its red when u get that adraneline thrill/ my mind distributs chemicals unequally/ the thc in the blunt enters me frequently/ if Im outside for too long I get burned deeply/ the man the myth is what they say about this kid/ Im only 20 years old and Ive been told that Im the best they ever been with/ off the hook miss on earth is where I best adapt and live/ saavy traveler like scarub in san jose is where this scorpion inpowerer/ i dont cower when the hating comes my way/ this is the way it is with rayza to the rayza ray