Flint rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
or can someone tell me of other rappers from michigan and the city they rep, anyone from saginaw, grand rapids, lansing, kalamazoo, detroit, battle creek, ann arbor???

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Flint Area rappers

Jake the Flake
Top Authority
Project Born
Flint Fharmacy
Skanbino Mob
Modern Day Mobstaz
Scurvy
Billy Smokes
G.A.N.
Ka' Nut
First Degree (Saginaw)
Immortal
GX
Mista Mob Figga
F.O.D.
Ill Street (Saginaw)
Cat-Dat
N.O.T.P./Young Jewelz (Saginaw)
Iron Moutain Records
Imperial Blew Back Family
1.8.7. Mortalz
B Brock
Dirty Jerk (Saginaw)
Nitty
Swan D
C.O.B.A.N.E Boyz (Saginaw)
Astray (Saginaw)
Stacked Deck
Mr. Nitty (Saginaw)

May 11, 2002
Jake.....The Muthafuckin Flake Jake.

Does anybody know when Jake is going to drop anything new?

And does anybody know where I can get a copy of Mr. Jakefella? I still havnt heard it yet. I couldnt find it anywhere. If anybody coukd hook me up with a copy of it...hiy me with a price. Thanks.

Oct 12, 2005
@DSKRILLA, NAME SOME ARTISTS THAT GOES HARD BESIDES DAYTON AND JAKE THE FLAKE GANGSTA SHIT. LYNCH, SPICE 1, C-BO, HOMICIDE IS HARD. TELL ME WHO ELSE SHOULD I CHECK OUT HOMIE. 187 MORTALZ SOME GOOD SHIT? HOLLA BACK PIMP

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
As far as like really hardcore shit peep out:

Project Born (Especially if u like Lynch, check these boys first album "Born Dead")
Top Authority (As gangsta as it gets)
G.A.N.
Mafia
Modern Day Mobstaz
Flint Fharmacy
Skanbino Mob
Scurvy
Billy Smokes
Ka' Nut
Flint Fharmacy
First Degree
1.8.7. Mortalz

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
^^^Yeah there's a First Degree from Saginaw. The dropped 2 albums. ""In the Name of the Game" and "Paper Stacks". Never heard the first one but I did hear some shit from Paper Stacks and the shit was pretty tight. That album features Bootleg, Jake the Flake, Astray, Madame Dane from Fharmacy and Agony.